RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Apparently this site is not a joke!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
http://theflatearthsociety.org/

Have a read around, it's basically lots of people telling them how stupid they are.

One topic you should probably read is their FAQ, which provides undeniable proof that the earth really is in fact a flat disc.

They explain gravity by saying that the earth is in fact constantly moving upwards at exactly 1G, amongst other things :tpg:

They seem to have taken most things that would say otherwise - including obvious things such as people actually BEING in space of flying at high enough altitudes to see the curvature of the planet and taking photos - and debunked them all.

Incidentally, 3000x3002 LIES.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:16:17 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL! :tpg:

Q: Why hasn’t this site been shut down by the government?

A: Doing so would prove that the government is hiding something.
More like to get a good laugh out of the site.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Q: "Please explain sunrises/sunsets."

A: It's a perspective effect.  Really, the sun is just getting farther away; it looks like it disappears because everything gets smaller and eventually disappears as it gets farther away.

Haha...  ;9 omg this is plain stupid.

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

This is for real? four elephants and a turtle?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Q: "Please explain sunrises/sunsets."

A: It's a perspective effect.  Really, the sun is just getting farther away; it looks like it disappears because everything gets smaller and eventually disappears as it gets farther away.

Haha...  ;9 omg this is plain stupid.

No, actually I didn't read this question before. This completely contradicts what they said. If there were to be a moving away, the earth must go close to the sun again to get the rise or the set. Then, that doesn't go with the fact they said that the earth is always rising. >_>

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, I went on there a long time ago, they're so stupid.

LIKE, I couldn't stop laughing.

The best part was:
Have you ever seen a round horizon?

DUMB ASSES

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
 :tpg:

Thanks for the laugh Silver ^_^

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yeah they say photos can be faked. and that earth is accelerating at x speed which makes it be at the speed of light in a year or something seriously lets all merge brains and find a question they cant answer

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
yeah they say photos can be faked. and that earth is accelerating at x speed which makes it be at the speed of light in a year or something seriously lets all merge brains and find a question they cant answer

That should be easy. 
From what I remember, they have like tons of flaws everywhere.  ;8

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
As P. T. Barnum famously said:

"There's a sucker born every minute."

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Oh, they said on one page that they got some of their members? in schools teaching that the earth is flat....  :(

Rep:
Level 88
 212530 Posts in 9005 Topics by 11458 Members. Latest Member:  Its round dumbass 

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
212530 Posts in 9005 Topics by 11458 Members. Latest Member:  Its round dumbass 

No shit

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
They're all idiots :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
Q: No way could the government possibly guard the entire Ice Wall!  It would take too many men!  Millions of men!

A: Not really.  You could do it with a few hundred and some basic equipment.

That the earth is flat is one, but that when you set a few hundred men guard the whole circle, thats insane.

Q: "Why are other celestial bodies round but not the Earth?"

A: The Earth is not one of the other planets.  The Earth is special and unlike the other bodies in numerous ways.

Yes, Yes, i found and answer that is true!

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Q: "Why are other celestial bodies round but not the Earth?"

A: The Earth is not one of the other planets.  The Earth is special and unlike the other bodies in numerous ways.

It's because we have them....now if only they left, we would be normal.

Rep:
Level 87
No, than we will be the smart planet: we are now normal cause those stupid guys are still here.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

This is for real? four elephants and a turtle?

Isnt that off the disk world books?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
What would the elephants and turtle be standing on? :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
A basketball :P

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
And what would that be on? :P

Neverending bottomless hole :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
There's a giant floating super cockroach. He's the strongest thing ever seen, and he holds the whol earth on his shoulders. This is because only he could survive a  nuclear war. So everyobody: respect to the cockroach, or the whole world will die!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 04:22:40 PM by Martynator »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Lol cockroach tbb

As if...

Do cockroaches have shoulders?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
Dont you think im telling the truth? I whink ill suggest in on the site, maybe they agree with me :lol: