RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Does anyone remember me? lol  Only a select few probably do.  I wonder why I ever left this place.  I had a awesome time here.

I don't know if I'm really back for sure but i might give it a try, ya know?  Well that's all i have to say.
Go suck a lemon! lol

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think I know you. I think I read about you in RMRKwiki that you were making a RMRK game. :welcome:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Yeah...I've kinda retired from RPG maker.  I always wanted to makes games and things but never found enough time for them.  But now that I've graduated high school that could change but probably not.  Well thanks for the welcome.
Go suck a lemon! lol

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome back. I'm RMRK's most loved member, Irock. <3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 ^-^ Welcome back To RMRK...

Hoping to knowing you...:3

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Thanks people.
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Wait, I haven't welcomed you yet. Welcome backz.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome back [^^]b....HOLY CRAP LOOK AT YOUR LEVEL =O

~Winged

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Sup~
I remember you :D

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Hey! people  I see Jath!  And Dr. sword.  I see a few familiar faces.  BTW What is the level thing about?
Go suck a lemon! lol

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome back. I do indeed remember you.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Why if it isn't mangadude.
Long time no see ^_^

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's based on your number of posts and such. Just to make this a little more RPG Maker-like. ;) Nice avatar.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Hey everyone! 

Man!  I haven't been active in like forever and mine is over a lot of peoples'. lol

Thanks mastermoo I made it myself!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 92
It's because you are an old spammer ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
Haven't welcomed you to, dont know who you are, but that's because im kinda new myself... So Welcome ;8

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Yeah I spammed a little but that's not all I did. lol  Thanks for the welcome Martynator.
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 92
I know ^_^
It's fun seeing how much you have improved

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Welcome back.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Thanks!  It feels good to be welcomed by so many people.  Thanks again.  :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh

WELCOME  ;D

i didnt know that you where gone

coz im new on this forum too  :tpg:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome back, Manga =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
oh

WELCOME  ;D

i didnt know that you where gone

coz im new on this forum too  :tpg:
He joined in late 05, like me :D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Dang, you guys are old, RMRK-wise.