RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Metroid Prime 3 (¡¡DL THE WII WARE PREVIEW NOW!!)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Metroid Timeline: (According to Metroid.com, and I'm not arguing with it)
Metroid (/Zero mission)
Metroid II: The Return of Samus
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid Prime: Hunters?
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Metroid Fusion

I'm so f------ psyched about this game.
The game looks freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler for Pictures:
The pictures are in really bad quality...

What I want to know...is who the hell are these other people??!!??!!

New power beam looks sweet, eh?

Graphics inferior to Halo 3? I don't think so...

Oh so evil....

New Looks looks awesome.

I like the new font...and the corruption font too!

Spoiler for Features:
Confirmed things:

You can use you ship in battle, first game to use your ship in game play
A stacked weapon system, think Super Metroid (Beam power stacks too!)
Hunters
Dark Samus....
New Beams
Ridley
Varia Suit
Hyper Mode Samus
Grapple Beam
Gunship Mode
Command Visor <controls ship!
Combat Visor
Scan Visor
Screw Attack (< I'd so like to use that attack on her)
X-Ray Beam(I don't know what it is, but I read it's confirmed, it's rumored to wave beam, let's hope!)
Charge Beam
Morph Ball
MB Bombs
X-Ray Visor
Missles
Online Wii24 Connect. (Nobody knows for what...  ;9 )
Voice Acting
Plasma Beam
You don't lose abilities such as Morph Ball later in on the game. What you get you keep.
60 Frames Per-Second

Spoiler for The origin of Dark Samus:

Who is dark samus?????

Well, I never beat the game on 100%, but I got like 70 or something. 79 I think, that's getting off subject.

If you beat the game on full 100%, you get this ending...

Metroid Prime is Dark Samus. In my opinion, though.

Some, if you thought Echos had really nothing to do with MP, you're 100% wrong.

This is my back story on what happened after MP.

Dark samus is born.
You get the call from Aether.
Dark Samus wants revenge and tracks your skinny white ass to Aether, and wants another go at the death match.

You pawn that Phazon bitch. How ever. She's back.

In the 100% ending of MP2, when you kill her, she "Phazes" out, as I like to say.
If you notice when she teleports, it sort of like her in the ending, dying out.
But she doesn't stay dead. She comes back for one more final bitch slap. That's the end.

(The phazen formed in space and all you see is a blue figure out in space...)

See, however, how she ties into Echos, you may not know, is that Phazen tear Aether into the two worlds. but you restore it in the end.
Spoiler for What what what? Hyper mode Samus!!!:

Is rumored to be Hypermode, and not Dark Samus. In the game, you never get a real good look at her, unless you look real close, scan or pause.

Here's my comparison to this "New" Dark samus, and real dark samus...

OK, first: The Helmet: (Dark Yellow) The dark samus to the right, her helmet looks more fleshy, and darker and more evil.
Shoulder Pads: (Dark Blue) The shoulder pads on Right DS looks strangely like Metroids...
And it also looks more fleshy.
Torso: (Purple) Obviously looks sort of like tissue on the right DS. And it has sort of a different design.
Hands: (Gray) They are more like normal Samus on the left DS. But on the Right DS, they're more like claws. A lot more. And they also have the "eye" thing that's on the hand of DS in the end of MP.
Arm-Cannon: (Red) The gun on the left DS is more cone shaped. And has a weird tip thing.
However, on right DS, it's more like normal Samus's arm cannon.
Knees: (Turquoise)  The knees right DS don't have Knee Blades, but on real Samus they do, and so does left DS.
Feet: (Green) Well, same as hands.

The right DS was seen in Metroid Prime, and Prime 2. So, I have to swing towards that the left DS is Hypermode Samus, and not Dark Samus redone. You decide. But all questions will be answered when the game comes out. 60 days. (Aprox)

But wait there's more! In a trailer for MP3, it shows that this is Dark Samus indeed.
Looks can kill.

Spoiler for The Hunters...:

The mysterious Ice Hunter..he is not Noxus. Nor did I ever believe him to be, because he looks different.

Retro has confirmed that there will be a total of *7* hunters, and not all of them will be helpful.

Hunterlist:
Rundus: The ice guy (Official name!)
**: The purple chick who can shape-shift.
**: The metal cyborg
**: The guy who looks like Weavel from MP:H
There are still three that we don't know about...

Spoiler for Hyper Mode:

That's morph ball mode!

Holy shit! There's more to Hyper mode!!!

Notice now it's "Hyper Mode Corrupted", this probably means that after Hyper Mode, you become Corrupted Hyper Mode...Damn, those are some long laces!

Here's the normal samus in Hyper Mode:

I would ask Samus to marry me if she wasn't fictional...

And this is a new Hunter, (or Rundus or the purple chick) which some...hunters can have Hyper Mode!

Spoiler for Phazon Seeds!:
Ok, these are the things that corrupt the planets, and spread the corruption.
This is a supposed image of one:

Spoiler for Galaxy Co-op:

I was reading around...the WiiConnect24 area of MP3 is supposedly this thing called Galaxy Co-op...what is it? I don't know.
But from what it sounds like: You can play MP3 with a friend.
This was released at last years E3...so I hear.

When asked about a multiplayer option, Tezuka responded, "We are exploring some options. We're looking at some ideas. More than, say, any sort of versus play, I think we'll be more inclined to do cooperative style of play. More of a cooperative style than a versus style."

I'll have more on this when I find more.

Can't wait!

Anyone else care to share their happiness?

P.S., according to GamePro, the graphics are a lot better than Halo 2, but that's all they say, as they went to Retro Studios.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 03:29:17 PM by SirJackRex »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I can't wait either. I'm positive that it'll be online. :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm positive that it'll be online. :D

As much as I'd like to enjoy that thought too, Nintendo denies all questions to even a hint of online play, however, according to wikipedia, it'll have some unknown  function with WiiConnect24...let's hope and pray...  :blizj:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Dark Samus...Returns?! !_!

I went in love after seeing it's 8Trailer in G4 in the Announcement of the Wii ;___; I Want this Along with SSB Brawl.

Casn't even wait for the Soundtrack (Currently Have Both Metroid Prime & Echoes Soundtracks) +__+

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Dark Samus...Returns?! !_!

I went in love after seeing it's 8Trailer in G4 in the Announcement of the Wii ;___; I Want this Along with SSB Brawl.

Casn't even wait for the Soundtrack (Currently Have Both Metroid Prime & Echoes Soundtracks) +__+

Ehh, the soundtracks were better in the 2D ones...and MP had a way better score than MP2.

But this one is supposed to "revolutionize" the way we play console FPSs. (and yes, according to sites it's an actual FPS,, not FPA)

Also, it's supposed to be very close to an PC FPS. The closest...

And the controls are supposed to be perfect.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I know, u get to use the Wii Control to control the Power beam...I saw it...I like it what they did, kinda makes you go into the game.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I know, u get to use the Wii Control to control the Power beam...I saw it...I like it what they did, kinda makes you go into the game.

Exactly.

I give Nintendo 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 rep up for making this game! :epic:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 ^-^ I cannot wait, I'll be getting a Reservation for a Copy the 1st day then...

I Must Have it...even if I have to kill someone +__+

I guess the guys who appear infront of Samus which u asked must be other "Bounty Hunters" btw =3 or maybe u already know that xD

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
This game is going to ROCK!!! (Metroid Fan here, i have played ALL of the metroid games)

Love the new suit of Dark Samus and the look of Samus ship......

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This is going to be awesome. Red Steel's a good game because of the controls. imagine Metroid with the motion controls. O_O

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It's like you're Inside the game xD

Seriously, when it hits the market they're gonna be out in the first day, I mean...This is awesome xD

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Yeah i played super metriod and then like teh gba ones and then metriod prime, and i fucking love these games. But for Nintendo's sake i hope they don't add an ammo limit to the beams.

Someone told me it wasn't gonna have any multiplayer :(

Is that true?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah i played super metriod and then like teh gba ones and then metriod prime, and i fucking love these games. But for Nintendo's sake i hope they don't add an ammo limit to the beams.

Someone told me it wasn't gonna have any multiplayer :(

Is that true?

1) Ammo was a huge FAIL, and I think Nintendo said it wasn't going to be ammo, but there are new beams!  ;8 ;8 ;8
2) Nintendo tries to deny all references to a multiplayer function....

^-^ I cannot wait, I'll be getting a Reservation for a Copy the 1st day then...

I Must Have it...even if I have to kill someone +__+

I guess the guys who appear infront of Samus which u asked must be other "Bounty Hunters" btw =3 or maybe u already know that xD

Yeah, I knew they were bounty hunters.
There's another bounty hunter, they showed him in the trailer, he looks f------ awesome, he's like ice and shit.
The purple girl can transform, btw.
They also said that there's going to be a cameo from MP Hunters...so...I think it might be the blue techno looking guy...

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
FINALLY i was woundering when someone was gonna make this topic OFMG Dark Samus *cough*Metroid Prime*cough* :-) good to see the bounty hunter back in action ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
FINALLY i was woundering when someone was gonna make this topic OFMG Dark Samus *cough*Metroid Prime*cough* :-) good to see the bounty hunter back in action ;8

There's a video of samus in Hyper mode on GameInformer, but I couldn't find it!  :mad:

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
........ sweeettttttttttttttt :blizj:

Rep:
Level 89
the planet looks like a frozen one.....and someone mention the blue techno looking guy, Sylux? maybe he may be there......but i hope they add more story to it (on MPH, it only say that he has a intense hatred to the Galactic Federation and for Samus for assisting the Galactic Federation...)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
the planet looks like a frozen one.....and someone mention the blue techno looking guy, Sylux? maybe he may be there......but i hope they add more story to it (on MPH, it only say that he has a intense hatred to the Galactic Federation and for Samus for assisting the Galactic Federation...)

Yeah, I think they said that they said he has a huge cameo in the game...
Sylux, everybody around forums thinks it's sylux.

The planet looks frozen because it's been corrupted by Phazon.
Retro studios said that: the first two games described what phazon can do, now this one tells the back story of phazon, and how it came to be.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Hope they pull it off...Also hope they get a good multiplayer going on, MP2 multiplayer was sad...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hope they pull it off...Also hope they get a good multiplayer going on, MP2 multiplayer was sad...

They will and they did. According to like every game site that tried it out.
Most of them said it handled real good.

And MP2 was fun. It had it's moments, and don't people read posts?
Nintendo is denying all multiplayer fucntions. As of now, we can't say there's going to mulitplayer support. I happen to believe nintendo. Maybe we will. But what they say, is that why it's taking them so long to finish the project, is that they wanted it to be perfect. I can handle no multiplayer feature for a perfect game.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I wish we can play around with Samus Zero  ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Maybe you can.

Hopefully.

P.S., I think I know what you mean, and I refuse to comply to a disgrace of Samus. (<See, I used caps this time, to truly show how cool she is)

Spoiler for More News:

Who is dark samus?????

Well, I never beat the game on 100%, but I got like 70 or something. 79 I think, that's getting off subject.

If you beat the game on full 100%, you get this ending...

Metroid Prime is Dark Samus. In my opinion, though.

Some, if you thought Echos had really nothing to do with MP, you're 100% wrong.

This is my back story on what happened after MP.

Dark samus is born.
You get the call from Aether.
Dark Samus wants revenge and tracks your skinny white ass to Aether, and wants another go at the death match.

You pawn that Phazon bitch. How ever. She's back.

In the 100% ending of MP2, when you kill her, she "Phazes" out, as I like to say.
If you notice when she teleports, it sort of like her in the ending, dying out.
But she doesn't stay dead. She comes back for one more final bitch slap. That's the end.

(The phazen formed in space and all you see is a blue figure out in space...)

See, however, how she ties into Echos, you may not know, is that Phazen tear Aether into the two worlds. but you restore it in the end.

Damn, she's hot.

I can't wait.

P.S., if you haven't seen it already, here it is: (The demo level)

EDIT:

Quote from: From Wikipedia

It has been stated in a Nintendo Power interview with Retro Studios that Metroid Prime 3: Corruption may in fact have multiplayer, but "not in the same context as Echoes." The game's delay seems to support this information and has opened up the frequently mentioned possibility for online play.

Maybe it will. But what could that mean...  ;9

Also, the MP hunters was a big hit with mulitplayer!

Spoiler for Edit 2:

Quote from: From wikipedia
Phazon and its role

The mysterious material, Phazon, will again play an integral role in the adventure, possibly even more so than in Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. In an IGN interview with the game's director, Mark Pacini, Pacini stated:
“    The idea behind the title is that in Prime 1 and Prime 2 we used Phazon as a way to explain what was happening on each planet. In Prime 1, the planet was corrupted by Phazon. In Prime 2, the Phazon caused the world to split into two on Aether. In Metroid Prime 3, we're trying to explain what the origins of Phazon were and it's the culmination of what this is all about. It's not only a story element - the Phazon and corruption which happen on a planetary scale - but it also happens in a gameplay sense as well. Samus herself gets corrupted by Phazon and actually begins to develop abilities based on that Phazon. So that's kind of why the game is titled "Corruption". You yourself are becoming corrupted.[2]    ”

In the game, Samus and the other hunters will become infected with Phazon by Dark Samus. This infection will become increasingly apparent through the game. During the time that Samus is in "Hyper-mode" (as Retro refers to it), the graphics will be altered. A short demo video at Gameinformer.com has revealed one attack, taking place in the Morph Ball mode, that will send out many tendrils of Phazon to attack nearby enemies. In this same video, an attack from Samus' arm cannon can be seen in the first few frames recorded (after the three seconds of black with the overlaying GameInformer name). While in Hyper-mode, you will have two meters: A "Corruption" meter, displayed by the text "Hyper-mode Corruption" and a two-digit & one decimal percent, and a green "Phazon" meter, displayed by a simple bar. The Corruption meter rises and when it reaches the maximum, Samus will perish. Samus cannot enter hyper-mode until the Phazon meter is full and it lowers as you use Phazon attacks. Samus can die from misuse of this ability. Pacini also made references to a unique Phazon ability set that can be built upon and added to as one plays through the game.

So, really, it's been this big thing up to Corruption.
I hate Nintendo how they play with fan-boys hearts!  :mad:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:18:18 AM by SirJackRex »

Rep:
Level 89
Ah.......the "Hyper-Mode Corruption" makes sence, since the Phazon is a dangerous material......but i wonder how will Samus's suit be able to handle the Phazon with her Chozo suit......maybe she'll get a new suit by the corruption of the Phazon.....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ah.......the "Hyper-Mode Corruption" makes sence, since the Phazon is a dangerous material......but i wonder how will Samus's suit be able to handle the Phazon with her Chozo suit......maybe she'll get a new suit by the corruption of the Phazon.....

She herself gets corrupted. Think of it like over dirve, or multiple personalities.
But who knows, that's just me.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
that metroid is a smart bugger survived 2 games ... a record for a metroid bad guy

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
that metroid is a smart bugger survived 2 games ... a record for a metroid bad guy

Yeah...they're going to reveal everything we want to know in about 60 days...it'll also tel the back story of the Chrozo (I think) and the space pirates.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Whens it due?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 89

Yeah...they're going to reveal everything we want to know in about 60 days...it'll also tel the back story of the Chrozo (I think) and the space pirates.

ahhh.......so on August there going to reveal everything we want to know (they better say something good about online play).....or something with the internet

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Whens it due?

August 20th USA. I don't know about Canada, but probably the same.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Whens it due?

Yeah or like a week later.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Whens it due?

Yeah or like a week later.

You're not clever.

It's already been delayed, and for good reason says Retro Studios, because have you seen the graphics improvements??

Nintendo said it's set in stone, plus, the game is already finished I think.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yeah, but games in Canada are usually released a couple days after they are in the US.  Trust me on this.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, but games in Canada are usually released a couple days after they are in the US.  Trust me on this.

Cool, so I can play it, then spoil it for you.  :)

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Spoil what. PLOT TWIST! SAMUS LOSES HER STUFF.....AGAIN!~

Rep:
Level 89
i don't think you will lose your stuff this time....like on MPH.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

No, you start off with Missile, Morph Ball and...maybe charge mean.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

would it be a metroid game if she didn't  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

would it be a metroid game if she didn't  ;8

Yeah, and if you think about it, it fits in with her landing...
I forgot what happened in Super Metroid...if anything even did.
MII and M I never got into...but M was fun.
Fusion she had to have her suit removed. Thusly losing her abilities.
MP she...?? I haven't play in forever.
MP2, she got hit by a strike of lightning and crash landed.
MP3? Well, she doesn't.

so....and zero mission is the same as Metroid, so I assume you just collect the stuff. Only got after kraid.

Rep:
Level 87
Whoa? There's an official timeline? Awesome!

Yeah, makes sense Fusion (my personal favorite) is the latest in the timeline.

Man I'm excited! ^_^
Poke!
Can you dig it?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Whoa? There's an official timeline? Awesome!

Yeah, makes sense Fusion (my personal favorite) is the latest in the timeline.

Man I'm excited! ^_^

Yeah.
There is one.

Stupid dorks will go around GameSpot forums saying that the Official Timeline is shit.
Most people don't know (on GameSpot) that it's the actually timeline in which the game goes by.

I stumbled upon it when the site was first released...before the game was released.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Anyone actually OWN super metroid?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

ROM yes, other wise...no.

What does that have to do with anything...?

Rep:
Level 89

I have it on ROM........i did play it on the real SNES (which is alive, only thing that don't work is the controller)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok, I've been reading a guide to hunter's in MPH, as I don't own the game or a DS...  ;9

So, Nintendo says that there will be a surprise from MPH...what this surprise is? Nobody knows.
My take:
Sylux is in the game.
It tells his back story and why he hates Samus so much. It also says he's from a planet called Cylios? Maybe, can't remember.
But maybe you have to travel there, because it gets infected.
Let's hope to see more of that Badass.

Rep:
Level 89
Sylux is from the Planet Cylosis, the suit hes wearing appears to be based on a Federation Prototype and possesses extraordinary offensive and defensive capabilities. His weapon is the Shock Coil, a banned technology that fires charge blast of high-density Neutrinos. (this is what it says on the game)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I hope they include him in MP3...  ;8

Rep:
Level 89
i hope so......on MPH, if you use him and you have the Shock Coil, it will regenerate your life points when your shooting at someone (and i think thats another effect of the suit)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I was searching Digg, when I found these:

OH GOD!
That looks amazing....sick....

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Ok, I've been reading a guide to hunter's in MPH, as I don't own the game or a DS...  ;9

So, Nintendo says that there will be a surprise from MPH...what this surprise is? Nobody knows.
My take:
Sylux is in the game.
It tells his back story and why he hates Samus so much. It also says he's from a planet called Cylios? Maybe, can't remember.
But maybe you have to travel there, because it gets infected.
Let's hope to see more of that Badass.

Just asking. Wanted to see if i was the only one.

Rep:
Level 89
I was searching Digg, when I found these:

OH GOD!
That looks amazing....sick....

THATS AWESOME!......And i think thats the "Corrupted Suit" samus will have on two of those pic.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
nonoonononononononono
:nono: :nono: :nono:

I doubt that's the Corrupted suit, that probably will be blue.

But the suit is kickass, is it not? The blue, orange and gray is the best combo I've every seen!

Rep:
Level 89
nonoonononononononono

But the suit is kickass, is it not? The blue, orange and gray is the best combo I've every seen!

Yep, it kicks ass!..........Galaxy Co-op?? Theres gonna be multiplayer?!?!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 05:13:25 AM by AlienSoldier »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
nonoonononononononono

Yep, it kicks ass!..........Galaxy Co-op?? Theres gonna be multiplayer?!?!

Don't know, it's confirmed, but nobody knows what Galaxy Co-op is....

Rep:
Level 89
Cool! MULTIPLAYER! (i really hope they make it) .......oh i guess the Blue Suit on the first post must be the "Corrupted Suit" and this will be a upgrade suit.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Cool! MULTIPLAYER! (i really hope they make it) .......oh i guess the Blue Suit on the first post must be the "Corrupted Suit" and this will be a upgrade suit.

No, I should take that part out, it's dark samus.
Corrupted Samus you can see in one of the trailers for the game. Have to find it, again.... :=:

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
it looks like just the power suit without the shoulders :-[

Rep:
Level 89
[No, I should take that part out, it's dark samus.
Corrupted Samus you can see in one of the trailers for the game. Have to find it, again.... :=:

AHA! so i was correct about saying it was dark samus.......hmm, well ill watch the video on youtube.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Want it so bad I'd kill. LOL  Can't wait for this game.
Go suck a lemon! lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Welcome to the club.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Must Slaughter metroids......  :hammer:

Offtopic: On July 9th im releasing a demo as i am leaving on the 10th for toronto

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Must Slaughter metroids......  :hammer:

Welcome to the Club.

I wonder what they'll have in store for us in the final installment...

Rep:
Level 89
Must.....buy.....Metroid......Prime......3......Corruption......!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Mus...t buy wii first

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Mus...t buy wii first

waaaaaah?????
NO WII???? NO WII????  :'(

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I just got mine monday.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I just got mine monday.

Good, now I can own Irock's, Dr_Sword and your ass in brawl.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No internet ;-;

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
You should by lumines maybe it will help.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
I just got mine monday.

Good, now I can own Irock's, Dr_Sword and your ass in brawl.

I wass the master on melee, and in brawl, im gonna own you all too. To bad Roy isnt there, biut i will take pitt, because he looks like roy :P

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
I wass the master on melee, and in brawl, im gonna own you all too. To bad Roy isnt there, biut i will take pitt, because he looks like roy :P

PREPARE FOR OWNAGE WITH SNAKE, MARTYNATOR! (When Brawl comes out)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Naah, I'll still kick yall's ass.

You should by lumines maybe it will help.

?? What?
I should buy something?

Rep:
Level 89

Just you wait......(if Metroid Prime 3 will have a battle mode ill kick your butt back to.....NASCAR

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'll do what I did for Melee, play for weeks on end until I am amazing, have all the trophies, and nobody can touch me, then I drink lots of coffee so I have lightening fast reflexes. 

Rep:
Level 89
Coffee......HYPER MODE!

anyway.....must.....wait......for.......august......20......for......the....news....of... ...MEtroid Prime 3.......or.....on.....this........year......E3...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Just you wait......(if Metroid Prime 3 will have a battle mode ill kick your butt back to.....NASCAR

NASCAR? Nascar is gay, F-1 is where the skill lies.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
lol brawl.... samus shall own anyway im waiting like a year for a wii theres no rush for me ps3 is first :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
lol brawl.... samus shall own anyway im waiting like a year for a wii theres no rush for me ps3 is first :P

PS3, eh?

Metroid Prime 3 is gonna rock. I can't wait! I hope they add the new suits from MP3 into brawl....

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Rep:
Level 87
Because not everything is science fiction, i mean: come on, doom is not the future.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
YES! MP3 SHALL WIN THE POLL!
METROID RULES!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I thought half-life would be, i mean i love metroid but, half-life has soo much more to do.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
It's because they probably didn't play hl2, it is a far better game IMO.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
:) yep Metroid prime is one of the most original FPS ever made

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
This is a Metroid Thread, if you wish to talk about half life, go some where else.

Rep:
Level 89
YES FOR METROID! (I always love the series)

:) yep Metroid prime is one of the most original FPS ever made

yep....since is very Sci-fi and very unique.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
MP ftw

by the way who likes my sig? ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I like your sig, it's nicely blended too.
But this is a Metroid Prime 3 thread.............

Any how, E3 is coming up, so expect to see lots of new things!
YES E3 I CAN'T WAIT!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
E3 this year will be disappointing.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
no, just smaller. There are alot of other gaming conventions during the year anyways...

Rep:
Level 89
E3  :tpg:....when is it gonna be?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
They are cutting back E3 because people (everyday people) are clogging up the lines so reviewers have to wait like seven hours to play a 15 minute demo.

Rep:
Level 89
damm....... ;9

Rep:
Level 87
Now its an E3 thread :P

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well, we lasted four pages, I think thats a pretty good achievement.

Rep:
Level 87
get a look at the brwal section then, thats lasts 4ever :D

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
so is there still gonna be single beams that u switch or is it combined ?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
so is there still gonna be single beams that u switch or is it combined ?

It's a stacked, if you've never played super metroid, then, when you get an upgrade, it combines the beams.
I.E. Powerbeam + Charge Beam = adds the ability to charge
Wave beam adds the ability to shoot through walls
Ice beam adds the ability to freeze
wide beam ??? I forgot
but...that's about it, and if it is going to be like that, then you can switch beams on and off, to do beam combos.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Watched the ridley boss battle on mp3 insane although i don't like the wiimote control with it .. i'm gonna stick with da classics ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Watched the ridley boss battle on mp3 insane although i don't like the wiimote control with it .. i'm gonna stick with da classics ;8

Uhh...I think it's only Wiimote.
Also, the Wiimote is supposed to be super realistic, I heard the controls are amazing.

Rep:
Level 89
hmm? mp3 insane? where is the v ideo exacly, i wanna see it.

Delayed to 27th of August?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I know, I cried.

Yeah, the ridley video is sick.

Rep:
Level 89
HOLY @^$#! Cool, a free-falling battle with Ridley!!

too bad it wont have online play (it has been confirmed by Nintendo)  ;9 but i hope it will have local multiplayer....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I know.

But they never said anything about Wii24Connect, did they? They said it wont be online play.
Maybe it'll be like you said, local multiplayer, and maybe the Wii24 is for downloading maps!  :D
I so wish that's true.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Im not gonna watch any more videos, i wanna be suprised.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:13:40 AM by The.Muffin.King »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Im not gonna watch any mroe videos, i wanna be suprised.

What's there to be surprised about? I've dug up like everything I can find about it. Until E3, of course.

Rep:
Level 89
i sometimes spoil the games but onl the first level and intro, never spoil the bosses, story and enemies (except here i know the bag guy is Dark Samus and some other thing)

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
You guys have no idea how hard it was to not stare at trailers for spiderman 3......

I hope this game keeps to its roots though. And i hope they still have catchy good music.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
They better not just make it the wiimote ......

hahaha im surprised no one made the connection yet the ridley battle was like the balrog fight on lotr ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
They better not just make it the wiimote ......

IT IS WITH THE WIIMOTE!  :=:

They never released any information about there being Classic Controller compatibility.
So I doubt you'll be able to use it, but what's wrong with the wiimote? It's supposed to be amazing.

Rep:
Level 89
i dont have any problem with the wiimote......

hahaha im surprised no one made the connection yet the ridley battle was like the balrog fight on lotr ;8

except there are no wizard, demons and falling from a giant hole lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

That's been used in like everything.

But I can't wait....E3 is almost here, and we'll know more! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

Rep:
Level 89
That's been used in like everything.

But I can't wait....E3 is almost here, and we'll know more! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

.....like VOICE-ACTING, VOICE-ACTING!!![/b]. HOLY @^$#. I crapped my pant when i saw it on the demo of E3.

and just 2 MORE DAYS, 2 MORE DAYS!!! YES!!!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
You know what i'm playing through metroid prime 2 and its wayyyyy harder than the first one just because of the beam ammo which is retarded
and the dark world thing gets really annoying

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You know what i'm playing through metroid prime 2 and its wayyyyy harder than the first one just because of the beam ammo which is retarded
Agreed, however, the Dark World boss fights are 100x easier, because you can heal! :)

Rep:
Level 89
yeah it gets pretty annoying.....but at least i got passed by it.

....right now i finished playing Metroid: Zero Mission.....now im playing Metroid: Fusion (i already finished Super Metroid, Metroid Prime 1 but on 2 im stuck on the final boss)

P.S. Just 1 more day for E3!!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Metroid: Fusion

It's a pretty easy game, well, I beat it so many times, it would be.
But I wish you luck!

Rep:
Level 89
But I wish you luck!

bah i have already played it lol.... just playing it again for storyline (following the Metroid timeline) supposely this is the "last game" on the timeline since Samus's Power Suit is infected by the X parasite and almost died by it....but lucky her they got a Metroid vaccine that the Scientist had for preservation.....(and thanks to Samus, Metroid have been terminated for good, if im correct) ill give a link  to the timeline later..

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
But I wish you luck!

bah i have already played it lol.... just playing it again for storyline (following the Metroid timeline) supposely this is the "last game" on the timeline since Samus's Power Suit is infected by the X parasite and almost died by it....but lucky her they got a Metroid vaccine that the Scientist had for preservation.....(and thanks to Samus, Metroid have been terminated for good, if im correct) ill give a link  to the timeline later..

Zero mission is basically a remake

this is the timeline

Metoid or Metroid Zero Mission --> Metroid 2 --> Super Metroid --> Metroid Prime --> Metroid Prime 2 --> Metroid Prime 3 -> Metroid Fusion

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The mysterious Metroid Dread takes place as a sequel to Metroid Fusion.
Metroid Dread would be Metroid 5, then?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
you know what  the next Metroid Prime should be after Metroid Fusion

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
you know what  the next Metroid Prime should be after Metroid Fusion
Do you mean MP3, because there aren't going to be any more Metroid Primes...it's a trilogy. (aside from the spin offs)

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I meant to say that nintendo/revolution studios should continue the story after fusion and build a little more story instead of like in metroid prime 2 which felt like a zelda quest

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I meant to say that nintendo/revolution studios should continue the story after fusion and build a little more story instead of like in metroid prime 2 which felt like a zelda quest

I still don't get it...  :-\
We know what happened to Samus in the end of Fusion, she got her suit back, and from what we know, she's fine. But Dread would be very cool, after all, what is there going to be after Retro is done with Metroid Prime?
I think Retro should make an FPS like counter strike, solely multiplayer and bot mod.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
But I wish you luck!

Zero mission is basically a remake

this is the timeline

Metoid or Metroid Zero Mission --> Metroid 2 --> Super Metroid --> Metroid Prime --> Metroid Prime 2 --> Metroid Prime 3 -> Metroid Fusion

I thought it was,

Metroid zero mission, metroid, metroid 2, super metroid, metroid fusion. And then the other two were just there....

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

We know what happened to Samus in the end of Fusion, she got her suit back, and from what we know, she's fine. But Dread would be very cool, after all, what is there going to be after Retro is done with Metroid Prime?
I think Retro should make an FPS like counter strike, solely multiplayer and bot mod.

i mean they should make a FPS metroid game not following metroid prime story i mean the games are so fun and they do well so why not

oh yeah i rented Metroid Prime hunter im loving it its a little hard to get used to. :-\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

i mean they should make a FPS metroid game not following metroid prime story i mean the games are so fun and they do well so why not

oh yeah i rented Metroid Prime hunter im loving it its a little hard to get used to. :-\

Agreed.
I think they should make a Hunters type game, and make in wifi.
Lord only knows I better have my wallet with me on the 27th,

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Looks like the best metroid ever

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I never really played hunters, i tried the demo out, and thought Nintendo shoulda kept it 2D for DS and waited for their next portable system to make it 3D.

I miss 2D metroid *tear

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I never really played hunters, i tried the demo out, and thought Nintendo shoulda kept it 2D for DS and waited for their next portable system to make it 3D.

I miss 2D metroid *tear

That's why I still hope they make Dread...

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Did you ever find a colored ROM for metroid 2?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Did you ever find a colored ROM for metroid 2?

That reminds me...I have the rom, but until I start up my other pc, try this? (I just scanned through it)
http://metroid.homestead.com/Metroid2DX.html

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Thanks Sir.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
My mother is going to try to pick it up at ballbusters (blockbuster) today. FINGERS CROSSED!

Rep:
Level 89
My mother is going to try to pick it up at ballbusters (blockbuster) today. FINGERS CROSSED!

? ? ? ? ?
Pick what up?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

? ? ? ? ?
Pick what up?
z

Yeah doesn't it come out at the END of augest?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

? ? ? ? ?
Pick what up?
z

Yeah doesn't it come out at the END of augest?

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
hm im waiting till its good and released and the wii price comes down

Rep:
Level 89
well.....it will be good!

Rep:
Level 102
hm im waiting till its good and released and the wii price comes down
The Wii prices are fine. I really hope you can afford 250 bucks. :|

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
no im a poor son of a bitch

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

It's the cheapest system....

Rep:
Level 89

cheap games for cheap bastard, you cheap cheap bastard you....

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
why do u think i got the swap magic kit for my ps2 no need to buy new games ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
¿Anyone else download the mp3 preview from Wii Ware?
Aside from being lazy and browsing on my Wii, I also slept on my pull out couch! ;8 (my bed sheets are dirty)

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Aside from being lazy and browsing on my Wii, I also slept on my pull out couch! ;8 (my bed sheets are dirty)

I downloaded the preview, now im thinking i'll have to put mega man on hold.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I downloaded the preview, now im thinking i'll have to put mega man on hold.

Damn right, this preview is sexy.

Rep:
Level 102
OH  FUCJKING GOD A DEMO I LOVE YOU NINTNENDO
naehtgdfjknlgdrfjbkngfjhbklfjg;bklgklfj;klgdbfj;kl gdb

Rep:
Level 89
video? WHERE?!?!

Rep:
Level 102
video? WHERE?!?!
Downloadable in the Wii shop channel.

Rep:
Level 89
Damm, I don't have a wii  ;9

Rep:
Level 96
Preview is disappointing. :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Preview is disappointing. :(

I liked it...  :-[ It got me pumped....the first video anyway, the bridge fight was meh...

Rep:
Level 89
Just 18 more days for MP3!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Just 18 more days for MP3!!

Well it feels like a few months....I still wonder why they delayed it...I can't remember what I read!  ;8

But....I wish the Target that's opening down the street from me opened earlier, because then I could walk from my house and have it in my wii in about ten minutes...but....I'll have to find a different place, because I don't like EB or GameSpot.

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah i hate EB and Gamestop, problem is thatn there the only game store in my town.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah i hate EB and Gamestop, problem is thatn there the only game store in my town.

Hahahahahaha...yeah...EB generally seems to have the most douche baggy employees (aside from StarBucks).

Rep:
Level 89
but it seem to me that gamestop bought EB, because my shooping mall game store was EB and then was change to Gamestop.

Rep:
Level 96
My EB is pretty nice to me. :(

'Cept for trade-ins. Its like, pawning your stuff.

I think that happened too. (Other way around though, I think.)

Rep:
Level 89
really? mine is a pain....

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I think I have found out my ultimate decision for this game.

SirJackRex, If you don't like it, STFU.

I think the graphics of this game have not improved enough to stand out from MP2, and the blurred flat textures on things could be so much better now. It looks like exactly the same game in the series, a few new gizmos and gadgets to sparkle it up, but flat out it is the same game. On the other hand, this game series is still great. It is a great flowing game with large scale enviroments and alot of things to do. The puzzles don't seem to stand out, but actually go and flow how things would actually work for the game. The controls were great for the Gamecube, and brought a new perspective to the Metroid Series. This next (final?) installment is something I am looking forward to, if I get a Wii. It is a good formula for the game, and the Wiimote will only make it better.

Score: 85/100 Although graphically and gameplay, it is the same game, despite new monsters and areas, plus a few features, but it is still a great game series, with excellent controls and a great enviromental feel that puts you in Samus's hot. HOT body. :p

Now can't everyone agree with that?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
...not really, as you just made a vast assumption based on a gameplay video. Those usually come from very early in the dev process, and in no way reflect a final product. For all you know, they used the old game and redid an event just to show the new battle scene.

How can you review a game you haven't played?

And where are you getting this puzzle stuff?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
but it seem to me that gamestop bought EB, because my shooping mall game store was EB and then was change to Gamestop.

Yeah, they did.

...not really, as you just made a vast assumption based on a gameplay video. Those usually come from very early in the dev process, and in no way reflect a final product. For all you know, they used the old game and redid an event just to show the new battle scene.

Agreed.
Also, BZO, how is it the "same game" but with new areas and gadgets?
The graphics on it are much better than MP2, I can clearly see a difference. Who knows, maybe it's just the monitors and TVs.
But I doubt Retro would delay the game from launch on the Wii to mid way through the next year and not redo some graphics.

Rep:
Level 89
Now just 16 days for MP3!!!  ;8
Well...I wonder if Samus is going to talk (hope not, except her voice is good), since there using VOICEACTING!!! wOOt!!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

Yeah, they did.

Agreed.
Also, BZO, how is it the "same game" but with new areas and gadgets?
The graphics on it are much better than MP2, I can clearly see a difference. Who knows, maybe it's just the monitors and TVs.
But I doubt Retro would delay the game from launch on the Wii to mid way through the next year and not redo some graphics.

Ok. I guess I didn't phrase this right. Looking at all these trailers, the gameplay looks the same. The same type of strafing and jumping around combat, as seen in MP, MP2 and Hunters. :\ Seriously, can you really tell me the gameplay is really going to radically change? Oh yeah, hyper mode, new weapons, ect, but the style of gameplay is going to be the same, is it not?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Well...The other ones weren't really FPS's, they where First Person Adventures, where as this, is more of an FPS.

Rep:
Level 98
Really, I think these games are inferior unless they only just did one thing.

Spoiler for "SirJackRex might want to look away":
Made the whole game from the original Metroid or Super Metroid.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Really, I think these games are inferior unless they only just did one thing.

Spoiler for "SirJackRex might want to look away":
Made the whole game from the original Metroid or Super Metroid.

Metroid Prime is by far the closest game in the series to Super Metroid, and judging by what they're saying about MP3, this should be even closer: stacked beams; X-Ray Beam (Wave)...
One question: Why do you have to find little reasons to hate Metroid Prime 3?

Rep:
Level 98
Because I liked the first one the best and the actual side scrollers even more. What I meant with the making it like Metroid would be more focus on the underground caves and exploration of almost sandbox like area, and be able to fight a MASSIVE KRAID IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLANET >:D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Because I liked the first one the best and the actual side scrollers even more. What I meant with the making it like Metroid would be more focus on the underground caves and exploration of almost sandbox like area, and be able to fight a MASSIVE KRAID IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLANET >:D

As much as I totally agree with that, that's not a good reason to nit pick ever single little flaw in MP3 that practically every game (sequel) has.

Rep:
Level 98
Well, really, I think it is way too much fun to see you throw a fit about MP3.

Anyway, really, im psyched for this game even though I don't have a Wii. But MP2 was so unbearably long and tedious I got bored with it around the end. MP1, however, was awesome. No more shitty beam ammo and needing a suit to protect you from air. :\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Anyway, really, im psyched for this game even though I don't have a Wii. But MP2 was so unbearably long and tedious I got bored with it around the end. MP1, however, was awesome. No more shitty beam ammo and needing a suit to protect you from air. :\

Yeah, MP2 was annoying....
I really liked fighting the dark world bosses, because you could always heal when you needed it, and then totally whip them.  :D :D
I think Retro saw the errors of there ways in MP2, and I doubt most of the "features" (more like annoyances) in MP2 will be in MP3.

Rep:
Level 98
I just miss my Metroid Fusion.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I just re-beat that like for the seventh or eighth time a few months back...

Rep:
Level 89

I just finished beating it.

Rep:
Level 98
I whipped that games ass

Until I lost it

Rep:
Level 89
well i just need to beat MP2, sheesh, that Ing Emperor is HARD, DAMM HARD and i don't know how to hit it when he use the smoke gas-like  :mad:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
well i just need to beat MP2, sheesh, that Ing Emperor is HARD, DAMM HARD and i don't know how to hit it when he use the smoke gas-like  :mad:

Ergh...I gave up on the game....

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 96
I would assume because the difficulty got to him.

Rep:
Level 89
oh yeah....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

That, and the stupid little things that you HAVE to do...
But, I still play it every now and then.

Rep:
Level 98
When my gamecube wasn't kaput, I played MP1 the most. It was way too much fun with the plasma beam on and the xray or thermal visor on to just jump around and blast shit ALL THE TIME. I even got the Fusion suit <3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
When my gamecube wasn't kaput, I played MP1 the most. It was way too much fun with the plasma beam on and the xray or thermal visor on to just jump around and blast shit ALL THE TIME. I even got the Fusion suit <3

The Fusion Suit was from hooking it up with Fusion, correct?
Yeah, MP1 is by far one of the BEST GC games ever. (Hahahaha, yeah, I did the same, Plasma Beam is awesome, so is Flamethrower, I used to love going around burning up Pirates <3, OH, THE HAPPY DAYS)

Rep:
Level 98
NOTE: You should all remember this for the rest of your lives.

This is the only time SJR and I have ever gotten along. :\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
NOTE: You should all remember this for the rest of your lives.

This is the only time SJR and I have ever gotten along. :\

I think there have been other times?

Rep:
Level 98
Once on the ULTIMATE REVIEW THREAD then it went into a MP3 argument. :\

Rep:
Level 89

You mean traveling to Dark Aether?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

You mean traveling to Dark Aether?

I thought Dark Aether was easier, but I liked the areas in Light Aether more.

Rep:
Level 98
See, I had spent toiling hours, most of them making my physically sick from playing that much on MP2. And, as soon as I get the light suit, my friend asks me to bring my memory card over so he can look at my Resident Evil 4 accomplishment of beating the game on proffesional 10 times. And, as soon as I put it in there, it deletes 1000 blocks worth of gamecube data.

I never touched the game again.

Hasn't everyone been playing a game so much it makes them sick? MP2.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Yes. (MP2 doesn't exactly make me sick...but...it's pretty close)

Rep:
Level 89

Not me...

Rep:
Level 98
I get sick when I play the Sims. Super tedious games are annoying. I can do puzzle quest, with that your actually getting somewhere.

But it makes me nauseous to play a game where I am stuck at a part.

Rep:
Level 96
*high fives*

Dragon Quest 8. Bleck.

Rep:
Level 98
Never got into Dragon Quest. It just was over hyped.

Rep:
Level 89
Never got into Dragon Quest. It just was over hyped.

Same as me.

Rep:
Level 96
8 is the only one I played.

Rep:
Level 89
Never played any of the Dragon Quest games....

On Topic, I wonder how you will travel planet to planet in MP3, i know you will be using your ship (i think) but will it be like Hunters or something new.

Rep:
Level 98
I heard 8 was alright but really the only RPG's I play now would be on my DS, I really don't like them. FFVII was awesome, yeah, 9 was even better but after they started dipping into the J-Pop, I was done with them.

I think the ship sequences are going to be like

"OMG, I R BEIGN ATTAKED BY PIRATS" Jump in ship, fight them off. Dunno, seeing from the other two MP, they might do something really awesome with it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think it'll probably be like Star Fox. Hopefully...

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Fuck, i spent all my money on megaman...again, why does this feel so familiar?

Rep:
Level 89
Megaman? Megaman Star Force? Is it good?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Fuck, i spent all my money on megaman...again, why does this feel so familiar?

Hahahahaha....The only money I'll have left over (After MP3) is in my savings account...

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Yes its very good. But now i need money for metroid. damn.

Rep:
Level 98
The Megaman series needs to die. They have had their GREAT OMG HOW HAVE YOU NOT PLAYED THIS YET games, and there, WHYY?!?!?!?! games. It was a good run, we need a new game franchise now.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
The Megaman series needs to die. They have had their GREAT OMG HOW HAVE YOU NOT PLAYED THIS YET games, and there, WHYY?!?!?!?! games. It was a good run, we need a new game franchise now.

I think you need to die.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I think you need to die.

Well put.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Strongly agreed.

Rep:
Level 96
Ummm...what? Why wish bad on a series when some people still enjoy it? Its not like it hurts you for it to be there. Just don't play it. That's no different then the censorship on TV. Because somebody didn't like it, rather than change the channel, they phoned the FCC. And I know how you all feel about that BS. Now please, hypocrisy, stfu.

Rep:
Level 98
I just wished they would stop pumping them out for a while and wait and make a REALLY great one. :\

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Did you just say I cant persecute others beliefs and tell them what to like?  You obviously don't know me.

Rep:
Level 89

Yes its very good. But now i need money for metroid. damn.

har har har, now youre broke and can't buy MP3.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Ummm...what? Why wish bad on a series when some people still enjoy it? Its not like it hurts you for it to be there. Just don't play it. That's no different then the censorship on TV. Because somebody didn't like it, rather than change the channel, they phoned the FCC. And I know how you all feel about that BS. Now please, hypocrisy, stfu.

Rep +.

Rep:
Level 89
Oh yeha forgot about the Megaman Star Force TV series on Cartoon Network...

anyway, Samus will ownd Space Pirates butt.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Im interested in using the morph ball functions, i want to see if they incorparate the motion sensing at all.

Rep:
Level 96
I just wished they would stop pumping them out for a while and wait and make a REALLY great one. :\

Though I can agree with that. They probably wouldn't really even have to wait, just put a bit more effort into it. I'm pretty sure the guy who made Mega Man is supposed to be breaking off on his own soon or something. I can't remember who I heard that from, some admin of a mega man fansite, calls himself Protoman. I'm pretty sure they're just making them for the money in it any more, and its a shame when a series goes that way. If I could get just one more game that was as good as the originals...X8 was damn close. I hope X9 helps.

However, even though I love the X series so much more, I REALLY wanna see a Mega Man 9. END THE STORY! I WANNA SEE THE LAST PAGE OF YOUR MAGICAL ROBOT STORY BOOK!

Rep:
Level 89
YES, FULL VOICE ACTING!!!! seeing the wii preview videos.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
i liked battle network and star force, the only series i didn't like was the origonal, he had the gayest voice ever.

Rep:
Level 89
i liked battle network and star force, the only series i didn't like was the origonal, he had the gayest voice ever.

i don't know why but i like the battle network and Star Force series, even though i play the 2nd one only....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Im interested in using the morph ball functions, i want to see if they incorparate the motion sensing at all.

I think they're just sticking with the control stick.

Can we PLEASE not clutter this with Megaman stuff?

Rep:
Level 89
YES, FULL VOICE ACTING!!!! seeing the wii preview videos.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Can someone please Find a Youtube link to it? Pleaaaaaaaaase?  :tpg:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Two Words...F*CKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't wait for it to come ;____;

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Two Words...F*CKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't wait for it to come ;____;

Rep:
Level 98
SJR, how many days until MP3?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
SJR, how many days until MP3?

About 14, because it's out the 27th, but they said it'll most likely be in stores on the 28th. :(
I wonder what the "PED SUIT" is? (No pedophile jokes, please!)

Rep:
Level 89
Awesome, just 14 days!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Awesome, just 14 days!

11!

PED suit look pretty cool....and the Air Assault was cool.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
FOR THE LOVE OF LOLI, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedsuit...looks interesting btw....I want to know that giant Living breathing floating stone that appeared in the trailer is btw.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
FOR THE LOVE OF LOLI, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedsuit...looks interesting btw....I want to know that giant Living breathing floating stone that appeared in the trailer is btw.

That's another Hunter I think....

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
If im right it comes out in two days right?

Rep:
Level 89
In 11 days!

just one more week...and 4 days

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
If im right it comes out in two days right?

I wish...
It comes out the 27th/28th in the USA.
(27th/28th depending on when the shipment gets to your location I assume, Nintendo says 28th, Retro says 27th.... :P )

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
oh right isn't bioshock two days?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Is it just me....or is the Aurora Unit sounding more and more like Mother Brain?
First, there's the fact that the "Future Complex" looks exactly like the mother brain fight in Super, Zero Mission and Metroid.
Then, in the Vahalla (I hope I spelled that correct) video, which he vahalla is a federation ship, that the space pirates attacked, and the narrator says is weird, because the space pirates usually don't attack ships that big.
Guess what they did?
Spoiler for:
They stole an Aurora Unit

EDIT:
Look at this: http://www.tehgamr.com/2007/08/19/first-hour-of-metroid-prime-3/
Now with that information, I think, the pirates corrupted the AUs to make more Mother Brains?
Something like that maybe...but it seems there is a STRONG connection.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 06:44:14 PM by SirJackRex »

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
It is motherbrain.....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It is motherbrain.....

Well, duuhh.

-
EDIT: Also:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/814/814436p1.html
20 hours...it has some of the best boss fights in history...unlockables...WiiConnect24...
The score is 10 (NP)....(cries) I want this game...soooo badly.
I want to know how IGN rates it...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 04:07:39 PM by SirJackRex »

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
It is motherbrain.....

Well, duuhh.

-
20 hours...it has some of the best boss fights in history...unlockables...WiiConnect24...

Fuck only 30$ off....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 96
I would assume he's referring to the game's price tag in relation to his current funds.

Rep:
Level 89
It is motherbrain.....

Well, duuhh.

-

F@%^#@^ AWESOME!!!
Just 6 days!!!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I would assume he's referring to the game's price tag in relation to his current funds.

OHHH
I'm only about 2$ off...but my parents said they would pay part of it...  ;8

It is motherbrain.....

Well, duuhh.

-

F@%^#@^ AWESOME!!!
Just 6 days!!!

Rep:
Level 89
well........
TOMORROWS THE BIG DAY!!!! YES!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
actually Tuesday but who is counting

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

My Walmart has the best price, and they get it the 27th.

Rep:
Level 89

EXCELLENT!! wait why am i excited, i aint getting it  ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

EXCELLENT!! wait why am i excited, i aint getting it  ;9

That sucks... :(

Rep:
Level 89
Is because I don't have a  :wiiw:

EDIT: http://games.ign.com/articles/815/815011p1.html review of MP3 will be put Monday at 12:01 AM
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 03:52:05 AM by AlienSoldier »

Rep:
Level 89
srry for double post

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption's review is up on IGN http://wii.ign.com/articles/815/815424p1.html  what did they give MP3? Well go there and find out...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, turns out other walmarts hadm but not mine...

srry for double post

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption's review is up on IGN http://wii.ign.com/articles/815/815424p1.html  what did they give MP3? Well go there and find out...

GS is a total joke, once again, they give some of the most beloved games a bad score.
Really, 8.5 is total bullshit.

Zelda TP: 8.8
Bioshock: 9.0
Super Paper Mario: 8.8
Prime 3: 8.5
So...
:/

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

srry for double post

GS is a total joke, once again, they give some of the most beloved games a bad score.

So...
GS gave Wario Ware a better score of 9.1. They are dumb. They said one of TP's biggest flaws was that it was initially for the Cube and so it didn't use the Wii's full potential. They gave TP 8.8. MP3, which WAS for the Wii from the beginning received an 8.5. Just plain dumb.

Some shitty Madden game for 8.4 at GS recently too.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The review was contradiction after contradiction...
Yeah, how does a Madden game even fall near a Metroid game.
I'm really sick of GS.  :P

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
I wanna know how GS gave freaking MPH a higher rating the MP3.>_>
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
GS gave red alert a worse rating than generals

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
They had the nerve to complain it didn't have multiplayer, when they, GS were the people who said that Metroid isn't really a multiplayer series.
Plus, how did MP2 score higher?

Rep:
Level 98
Is MP3 out now? I don't think it is a game that is going to make me buy a Wii, that will be Smash Bros. But when I do I might pick this up if it isn't $60.

Rep:
Level 89
Is MP3 out now? I don't think it is a game that is going to make me buy a Wii, that will be Smash Bros. But when I do I might pick this up if it isn't $60.

Yes, is out here for sale.

srry for double post

So...

Ill agree on that, it should deserv like a 9.8 or what IGN gave it...

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Hmm i guess im getting a wii now XD

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I have it!!!!!

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I'm not sure what my opinions on this game are...its an awesome game, but it doesn't feel like metroid.

Rep:
Level 98
We need a GOOD SOLID next generation Not FPS Metroid. Zero Mission felt like just a little longer Fusion. We need something like, on the Wii, totally 2D or New Super Mario Bros 3d platformer, that is SUPER long and chock full of shit. Stuff that would take a genius to think of. Hidden stuff, tons of extras, a score composed by the ghost of Beethoven, ect.

Rep:
Level 89
We need a GOOD SOLID next generation Not FPS Metroid. Zero Mission felt like just a little longer Fusion. We need something like, on the Wii, totally 2D or New Super Mario Bros 3d platformer, that is SUPER long and chock full of shit. Stuff that would take a genius to think of. Hidden stuff, tons of extras, a score composed by the ghost of Beethoven, ect.

you.....dont seem to like Metroid. Shame on you!

Rep:
Level 98
So your saying that when I bought the original Metroid for my NES a multitude of years ago, I didn't like it? Whatchoobetalkinabout. I loved the Metroid games, I bought all of 2D platformers, obviously. If your going to seriously tell me that the original formula the game was fucking BASED on, then YOU hate Metroid, not I.

Rep:
Level 89
So your saying that when I bought the original Metroid for my NES a multitude of years ago, I didn't like it? Whatchoobetalkinabout. I loved the Metroid games, I bought all of 2D platformers, obviously. If your going to seriously tell me that the original formula the game was fucking BASED on, then YOU hate Metroid, not I.

Hate Metroid? HA! I played everyone of them. Well i though you dont like it when you said "We need a GOOD SOLID next generation Not FPS Metroid"

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I mean the more you play it the more it seems like metroid prime, but its really different, very fun and whatnot but i hate following orders. Yet i still liked fusion because near the end it got very fun, and i loved the fear of getting ownd.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I got metroid prime 3 today, and I really like the first person controls, it seems to be what the controls will be for most FPS Wii games to come, and the only thing I can say is that I dont like the strafing.

Rep:
Level 98

Hate Metroid? HA! I played everyone of them. Well i though you dont like it when you said "We need a GOOD SOLID next generation Not FPS Metroid"

So your saying you would rather have multitudes of First Person Shooter Metroids than atleast ONE great platformer? Hell, I beat Fusion as many times as I could. MP1, once, MP2, once, MP3, none. Super Metroid, 15, Return of Samus, 3, Metroid, 5(and 1/2? Game froze up on Kraid) Metroid Zero Mission, 2, Fusion, between 8 and 10. Seriously. I like the platformers better then the first person shooters. I don't know about you but I grew up with Metroid in my NES, Metroid II in my GB and Super Metroid in my SNES.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I love the 2d ones, i love them for re-playablility, but i also love the 3D ones, i can't really compare, i've probably spent more time total on the 3D ones, because they take up alot more time then 2 plays on zero misson.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm not sure what my opinions on this game are...its an awesome game, but it doesn't feel like metroid.

I love it so far...
I've only had tiny amounts of time to play...but I almost beat Ridley twice....the stupid thing...you can see it well enough to hit it sometimes...
I personally love the feel and controls...

I agree...sorta...
I would like to see a hunters adaption for the wii, and DS Wii same sever multiplayer...
I admit, with the secret reference to Metroid Dread in MP3, I'm hoping they'll actually confirm it. (But I'm pretty sure they did, but they said they can't talk about it?)

Rep:
Level 89
I got metroid prime 3 today, and I really like the first person controls, it seems to be what the controls will be for most FPS Wii games to come, and the only thing I can say is that I dont like the strafing.

Is it more difficult to do it with the controler?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Is it more difficult to do it with the controler?

No.

Also i love the controls but, being a metroid fan, it doesn't feel like metroid until after you beat norion. It had more of a halo feel.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Strafing is a lot more difficult with a controller.  Much, much more.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
You just hold L.....

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You just hold L.....

Yeah...

I don't like lock-on...it's stupid and gets in the way, a lot easier without it.
I beat Ridley, advanced sensitivity is a lot better, it's easier I think.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Lock-on can help sometimes, like when things are moving very fast in circles around you, in previous metroids lock on was very useful.