RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arcade Games

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Alright i wish to know all of rmrk's favorite arcade games, the ones where even though you had played it before and seen that first level 100 times you still want to play it and waste all you money on it.

Mine have to be time crisis and house of the dead, they all kicked ass =D

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 04:30:54 PM by link_999 »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
does figthing games counts? weird commercial sound..........ARcade arcade AAAARRRcade ;p

if so king of figthers 99 and all the street figther and mugen games ^_^

specialy all of the KOF games out there lol

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
ah yeah i remember my uncle always beating me on doa and virtual fighter, still cant beat him  :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I like Area 51...

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
the one's you put tokens and there is this crain arm thing and you get dolls.

what i do with the dolls i made a pentacle and inside it a cross (the old one shape of a 2 star)
then put dust found on erupted volcano's then burn them then play my guitar  :flash: