RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lucky ? Star

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Anyone has seen it? if not, for those who like comedy and want something random, this si good to kill time =3

Lucky ? Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The setting is based on the town Kasukabe in Saitama Prefecture.[1] The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an athletic and intelligent girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club, and has low grades. Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games and lack of interest in anything else. The serialization began with the four main characters in their first year of high school: Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi, Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Miyuki Takara. As the story progresses, they move onto their second and third year.

More Info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky%E2%98%86Star

=3 Wikipidia is u're friend...Episode 11 comes out today >_>;;

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I watched the first episode, not my thing, but the dance in the opening was surprisingly cool.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Dancing scene was certainly to me an attempt to copy the same ending style of Haruhi Suzumiyaa No Yuuutsu >_>;; since it also had a dancing animation.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
What really made me think it was cool was how smooth it was, because you know, anime looks like frames have been skipped sometimes.  :tpg:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :) As smooth as it is, It is also quite addictive...

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Just like cigarettes!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
With Crack on it  ;D

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
This anime seems to have a Marmite type effect, my two of my friends like it, and one friend and me don't like it.

Rep:
Level 96
If you can honestly tell me it stands up to Azumanga Daioh, I might be persuaded to check it out once it's done.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-X First Episode kinda slow, but after half-hour it gets good. =3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've heard of this show, I don't quite think it stands up to Dioh though

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Lucky Star sucks and so does Azumanga Daioh.

Rep:
Level 96
because it doesn't have violence of dismemberment

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
because it doesn't have violence of dismemberment

;D

ever seen Gantz?

Rep:
Level 96
haha, yes, yes I have :D

Though I was a little disappointed in the ending. :\

edit: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9201.0.html :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'd post there but it has been dead for 2 months lol :D

yeah
Spoiler for:
I was hoping at the end, he would get 100pts and then become the person inside the ball, you know, so that every time someone wins, they control the game until the next person wins, then they are set free

Rep:
Level 87
HONK HONK
I didn't like it, OP was good though

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
=/ I never thought of it better than Azumanga Daiho...

At the current moment Episode 14-15 sorta Slow . . .

It's no longer funny -__-;;