RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
On Global Warming

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I recently saw this video:
http://break.com/index/tough-to-argue.html
and I realized that his thinking is pretty solid, but he is asking for people to try and poke holes into his theory.  Well, what can you guys be skeptical about?  What do you think is downright wrong? Discuss here.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
This is my answer:-

Do a little of each of the area's... and balance and sustain a livable world for as long as possible... Like we already are.

The only way the world can fit into those column's is for the whole world to change their views, not just the USA... I mean say just the Western world changes their views and sticks to column A doesn't mean the Eastern world will... So there for giving the same balance as I have pictured above.

We do need to change the way we think and act... Simple things, recycling, Travelling, resource consummation... Simple stuff, not things that will change our way of life massively... Start small now and if we see things still getting worst then increase our efforts....

Change as the world changes is my answer.

If you want me to pick a hole in his theory.... You can't change the world, it's not as simple as two columns and rows... There are too many countries not wanting to change they way they consume resources or pollute the air... For example China.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yes, but surely all countries must agree that we have to avoid the chance of not doing anything and it being real. 

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
His "theory" revolves around an idea that it's almost as if we have absolutely no clue what is actually going on.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Well do we?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Yes we do.
I'm sure many people of the world knows about the dangers of global warming.
We do know that we should do something.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
My opinion on the subject is that it is cyclical.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yes, I also believe that it is cyclical, but I still think his train of though is correct.  Because we cannot be 100% sure either way.  (still watching Silverline's post.)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Global warming is very much like the seasons but on a larger scale.

Yes we are damaging the Ozone and helping the change but not on the scale the media is giving.

Small changes to how we act are still good measures to take as resources are become less abundant, infact I think Oil could be one of the major factors behind the current scare tactics we are now seeing.

I don't see any thing wrong with trying to cut back on the usage of resources, but dressing the issue in wolf's clothing is not the right way of doing it, my own personal opinion is if they told the truth, that should the Oil supply run dry the world is in a heap of shit would scare people almost as much, as this half backed half truth.

The world is getting warmer, but not as warm as previous history has shown... It like us trying to stop summer from happening.

The government should just come clean and say, we are using the worlds resources too quickly...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows