RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LOL, the result of.....

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
My brother said he wanted to join RMRK, so I made an account for him, just for the lulz. He has already joined but for some reason he hasn't got his activation e-mail (jjb950).

Why will there be lulz ensued? Well:

• I have never seen a guy watch so many borderline, Slice of life animes ever (Chobits, Pia Carrot<<<WTF, I am sure that is a hentai)
  • Been e-whipped by someone who talks to him while offline (Makes sense?).
  • Has so much Hentai in his history than I have seen from one of my friend's, which is also an RMRK member (@_@ account name)
I for one wants to see the result and reactions of members to his posts.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My brother said he wanted to join RMRK, so I made an account for him, just for the lulz. He has already joined but for some reason he hasn't got his activation e-mail (jjb950).

• I have never seen a guy watch so many borderline, Slice of life animes ever (Chobits, Pia Carrot<<<WTF, I am sure that is a hentai)
  • Has so much Hentai in his history than I have seen from one of my friend's, which is also an RMRK member (@_@ Tsunokiette)

Fix'd
And, can I rape him?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

• Has so much Hentai in his history than I have seen from one of my friend's, which is also an RMRK member (@_@ Tsunokiette)

Fix'd
And, can I rape him?

Go ahead, but he only likes e-rape.

EDIT: @_@ is actually one of my friend's username.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 07:14:34 PM by Tezuka101 »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
LOL rape e-rape but chobits is not a hentai im sure of it, its a boring female anime show type of girly stuff my girl watch it and it bordes me >.< she forces me to watch it with her specialy this fruit basket thing anime >..<

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
But chobits is not a hentai im sure of it, its a boring female anime show type of girly stuff my girl watch it and it bordes me >.< she forces me to watch it with her specialy this fruit basket thing anime >..<

Not Chobits, I meant Pia Carrot, it is about a Male teacher who goes around seducing the students, I am sure of it, I think I saw it in my friend's hentai stash.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
LOL rape e-rape but chobits is not a hentai im sure of it, its a boring female anime show type of girly stuff my girl watch it and it bordes me >.< she forces me to watch it with her specialy this fruit basket thing anime >..<
Chobits and Fruit Basket ain't boring !_! Just something boys wouldn't find it interesting at all >_>;; except the perverted...And it's good Drama >.<;;
But chobits is not a hentai im sure of it, its a boring female anime show type of girly stuff my girl watch it and it bordes me >.< she forces me to watch it with her specialy this fruit basket thing anime >..<

Not Chobits, I meant Pia Carrot, it is about a Male teacher who goes around seducing the students, I am sure of it, I think I saw it in my friend's hentai stash.
Pia Carrot is a Resturant name Pia Carrot with beautiful waitress...

The Anime is based on the Game =/ Which are like 4.

Pia Carrot 1 & 2 is Hentai
Pia Carrot 2 DX is normal animation about Kouji Maeda fell in love with Azusa Hinomori
Pia Carrot -Sayaka no Koi-monogatari is about Akihiko Kannaduki fell in love with Sayaka Takai

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pia_Carrot

Wiki is your best friend.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 05:28:04 PM by Dark Angel Sion »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Chobits and Fruit Basket ain't boring !_! Just something boys wouldn't find it interesting at all >_>;; except the perverted...And it's good Drama >.<;;

Pia Carrot 2 DX is normal animation about Kouji Maeda fell in love with Azusa Hinomori
Pia Carrot -Sayaka no Koi-monogatari is about Akihiko Kannaduki fell in love with Sayaka Takai

So I should be worried that There is Pia Carrot 1 & 2 in my 14 year old brother's History?  :-\

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
>.>;; Yeah...

And probably there might be others...<shrugs>

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I found alot of hentai sites that, like I said, not even my hentai freak friend goes to.

ANYWAY WE WERE TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER BEING A CANDIDATE OF RMRK?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

I bow to thee Oh mighty and powerfull FEMALE ANIME FANATIC  :edgarrock: :edgarrock: :edgarrock: :edgarrock: :edgarrock: :edgarrock:

hmmmm still i find it lest interesting but one of the anime my gf like is Love hina, i dont get bored from that LOL