RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My picture i drew..

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Heres a picture of my main chara in my game that i drew a while ago.

So what you all think of it? Ill be posting more of my work here so i hope you like them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:07:16 PM by boe »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Nice. Everything seemes to be in order except for the hands, which seem a tad too small.  His feet also appear to be a tad bit flat and don't really have much depth to them. Other than that..I don't seem much wrong with it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
In addition to that, the length of the upper arms is a bit off. Fix all that and you should be set!

Why is he naked?

Rep:
Level 87
Why is he naked?

Lol , i thought somebody would ask that. In my game you get to choose what they wear so you start of naked.
Yea it is a bit out of proportion, I'm really bad with hands, legs and feet, they are the parts of the body I'm worst at.
Thanks for the comments so far.

Anyway heres the colour version:

How do you think i went, i need criticism cause i want to get better at this.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 12:36:50 AM by Zainox »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Awesome! The boxers/undies seem a bit too attached to his skin though, you might want to loosen them up. Nice colouring, what do you use (excuse how I spell "color", I'm from Australia ><")

Oh btw, are you from anime-eden?

~Winged
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 01:26:57 AM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 87
Its ok I'm from Australia too. I used Paint Shop Pro to colour it, and thanks for the tip ill loosen his boxers then.

About your question about me being from anime-eden i have no idea what it is, what is it?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Anime-Eden is an anime forum, I think I saw someone else who draws a bit like you there.

OMG, AUSTRALIA? Do you watch S.O.O? If so, Blues or Queensland?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Nope haven't seen S.O.O i think, depends what it stands for cause i might have seen it, cause i have no idea what S.O.O stands for. I'm from South Australia, and also ill post my girl Ive drawn soon. Just a little warning i absolutely suck at drawing chicks, so its way out of proportion and the lines are thick as cause my pencil was blunt, lol.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I seem to like the head of the colored version more than the un-colored one and the body of the un-colored one more than the colored one.  Anyway, it's good that you at least drawing the hands and feet instead of hiding them (like I sometimes do >.>). If you feel like your worst at those then just draw hands and feet. I also hate hands and feet -.-

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
The legs are ginormous ???
Coloring is nice, though. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Want me to touch it up?

Rep:
Level 87
Ok, if you want..

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Great! But why does he lack balls..and a penis?

Rep:
Level 87
Ahhh... Ummmm.... Ill redo that... Lol hahaha he got no balls.. Thanks for pointing that out.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
A man has to have his manly region, no? lol
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 87
Lol true and he will... Eventaully. ;D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
S.O.O= State Of Origin= NRL game between Blues (NSW) and Queensland =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah The only sports i watch are basketball, football (Aussie Rules, Go the crows.) and soccer.. I dont usally watch NRL unless its a big game and dad makes me.. Witch he cant any more cause i dont see him..  :'( Long story short he didnt pay maitenance so mum wont let us see him..

Anyway more to come, im drawing more pics and scanning them almost daily now so yeah keep a look out..  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Wooo update:
Heres a sword i drew:

Tell me what you think of this sword design. Ill colour it and post it back on so it looks better, untill then i want to know what you think of it.. Heres also something else i did:

And heres something else i kinda rushed. I have no idea what it is, i just drew random stuff and it turned into this..

Anyway hope you like them and more to come..  ;D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:30:48 PM by Zainox »

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Sword is awesome but it kinda curves a bit.  Weird lizard/bird guy is great too.  keep it up man. 
Go suck a lemon! lol

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
You seem to like drawing people in that position, dont you?

Well...the chest area should be more square. As of now it appears to be too round and it seems like your man-bird has boobs.

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah i was going to fix that but the bell went for lunch lol.. Also i don't usually do my dudes in that position i only really just started that.. I have no idea why. Ill try and do the next picture i scan perfect, lets see how i go..

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
since his legs seem to be backwards (in that bird/oddly jointed way), you should make it more apparent, as right now it simply looks malformed.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The feet seem a bit flat but it's good so far ^^

Oh btw, nice sword ^^

~Winged

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Good work, add clothes xD