RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
G'day

Rep:
Level 89
'The RPG Tree' Head Admin
Hello, my name is Tayuke. I'm a RPG Maker expert, although I was apart of 'the RPG tree' forum, which is now dead. So i have come here, to try and keep myself busy with anotehr RPG Mkae rforum.

You guys might hav seen me in other forums. no one else has taken my name on otehr forus, and you alays will know me becasue of my sig.

And, If theri are any old members of 'The RPG Tree', please PM me. i would love to here, form osme of the oldest online friends I used to know.

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Welcome then!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome to the forums.
Don't spam.
You must be nowing that.

ENJOY!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Tayuke

and you alays will know me becasue of my sig.

Where's your signature?
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Hello Tayuke.

Welcome to crankeye's.  8)

If you spam I'll blow you up. LOL
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Welcome to the forums.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: monster-doog
Quote from: Tayuke

and you alays will know me becasue of my sig.

Where's your signature?

I forgot to add it...now i'll add it.

Rep:
Level 91
[evil welcome]welcome to hell, your worst nightmears come to life here. crank might be the admin but im the lord of all darkness, bow to me :twisted:[/evil welcome]

any way hope you have fun (ya that was all fun but BOW TO ME!!!)

Rep:
Level 89
Expert RPG maker huh? I think anyone who self proclaims that title should at least have one or more demos set and ready for people to view or play. You know, the obvious.

The last guy I knew who claimed to be an expert PRG maker gave me this file to look at.

http://www.badongo.com/file.php?file=first+Rpg+use+arrow+keys+to+walk+enter+to+choose+and+0+the+number+to+cancel__2006-02-26_Project9.exe

Not much of an expert if you ask me.

Rep:
Level 89
And I thought I had seen it all. :)

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Hah.. well welcome to the fourms  :^^:

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3