RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Name

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Im thinking of starting a new game... but I can't think of a name for it.... I plan on making 3 of them, and the main character is going to be named Eridan....any ideas?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well if you were desperate, here are mine: "The Adventures of", "Legend of", "Tale(s) of" [It might end up being a fan-game if you chose this], "Chronicles of", "Book X: Blah Blah" [X is the number of the game, eg: Book 2: Return of Hell]

Well....I hope I helped...even just a bit ^^

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
I think I might do "Chronicles of Eridan"

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
my advice is not to name a game after the main character.
naming it after a planet or something is ok, but not a character

try to come up with something that has the same general 'feel' as the storyline of the game is.

like ominous, happy, etc...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
also you can name it by the storylie, like a item that is connected with the story, li9ke a magical hat or an armor or something...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
*cough*legendofzelda*cough*

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
LOL

Just wait till you are 5%done with the game thats what i did
then again thats maybe cause i dont even know whats going to happen next in my game lol

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
LOL

Just wait till you are 5%done with the game thats what i did
then again thats maybe cause i dont even know whats going to happen next in my game lol

LOL

I'm making a Zelda game "read sig".....but istill need to do ALOt of work (better fix the 60% completion in my sig)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
......Eridan's Fate.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
*yawn*
Leventhan..... thats.... actually really good? 

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Thankie ;D

Or maybe Eridan's Atrium, It's also pretty good.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Or simply just Eridan; or Eridan's Ordeal(s);  or The Trek of Eridan; or Eridan's Resolve.  I dunno.  Just gave some other options.
Go suck a lemon! lol

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'd go with Eridan's Fate and then add something like "Genesis" for the first one so it's like the first game's title is "Eridan' Fate: Genesis" or something cool like that. XD Remember, don't make too cool of a name or the game might be a little over-hyped.

Rep:
Level 87
Do you have any idea what the game is goin to be about
Eriden:the Massacre
Eriden: The Begging of the end
Eriden:Time

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Eriden: Beginning
Eriden: Middle
Eriden: End

Just kidding. Couldn't resist. lol

How about The Epic of Eriden: X  (X being any other thing you might add for example 1,2,3 or I, II, III etc.)
Go suck a lemon! lol

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Eridan's Fate:Treasure of the Blind Swordsman !

!!!Treasure of the Blind Swordsman is actually my game's subtitle.!!!!!
What is your game storyline, okartee?