RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Elemental Guardians

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
                                                                                        My first game ever:
The Elemental Guardians
This is my first game ever made with RMXP. Im know designing games for about 1,5 years, and i worked with programs like Game Maker and FPS maker. They were to hard, or should i say, what i wanted to do with those was to hard. I stuck with this game maker because it's simple, and gives you very nice results.  It's made with RMXP PK and it's fully made in my own language: Dutch. So if you aren't dutch or dont want to play a game you dont understand i dont think this i something for you, but it helps me if you play it. This page will btw be in english so you understand the basics of it.

Storyline
Spoiler for:
I don't want to give to much away, cause you actually play the whole intro so you get into the story, and not that it's told in 2 pages of text:
You're a young fighter who is learning the arts of fighting. You are in the middle of your teaching period, and you are going on a scouting camp with your class. When the night falls, something terible happens, and the whole camp except you is being knocked out. After this you go to your grandpa. Then the next awfull thing happens, which is the beginning of your quest...

Characters
Spoiler for:
This is not very big, because i add the characters at the moment they get in the story, and not think of characters in advance and keep waiting to put in the story:

Name: Arty
Class: Fighter
He's the main hero. He's just a normal teener (also in his language) and suddenly becomes an important person.

Name: Rachel (I already did this before i saw this was a preset name for a character in rmxp)
She somehow gets caught in the story. You don't know much of her, and im not gonna tell you now! The only thing i say about her: I was love at first with Arty...

Name: Grandpa Morter
He's the grandpa of Arty. Arty lives with him because he has no parents anymore. They are also good friends.

Screens
Spoiler for:

This is where you will be at first: The camping site.

This is a picture of the camp site at night.

Here you see you my first cave (ever).

Here's a screen of how a fight looks.

This is my first town, and also the first in the game.

Credits
Spoiler for:
Please tell me if you recognise something of your work and you aren't in the credits, then i will add you. Im currently searching for people who i need to give credit, so please don't be angry if you aren't in it:

Blizzard (of course)
Nouman (great tuts)
Darklord
Dubealex
Slipknot ( Season in the Abyss)
Maoudamassi (very much and very good music)
Tsunokiette (bank, other things  ;D)
Axerax (hud)
Treign
Mastermoo

Demo
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=5Z4Y969Y
http://www.bigupload.com/d=9D02C7BA
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fesq8e
Say if you can't download it, then ill upload it to another site.
For people who don't have the Maiandra GD font:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DUT2MQCF

You must also notice that some things arent the real things. Like the title screen: i just used something, it's not what it really should look like.
This game is not complete and has still a long long time to go. Support/feedback will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 07:51:04 PM by Martynator »

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
FFVII and LoD are the Kings of RPG's!
This sounds really good. Im gunna download the demo and if my computer isnt a douchebag I'll play it with minimal understanding ebcause I don't know dutch!

EDIT: It says the file is temproarily unavailable.
I made my first good cut scene on May,9/07!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
temp. unavailable  ???

Rep:
Level 87
After 1 time refreshing it isn't unable anymore by me, but i've uploaded it to 2 other locations so it now will work. Thanks for trying it, and please be patient, because sometimes you can walk in the cutscenes.

Rep:
Level 87
Does really nobody wants to play it or have something to say about it  :(
I thought i made a good game, and this is to see if im doing it good/wrong. SOMEBODY has to be dutch here... Or at least wanting to try this game...

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok >.< all the links are either broken or unavailable for download

can you upload it again on mega upload? i use that one and i have no problem with it. :D

Rep:
Level 87
Ty for playing it, i can still download the demo from bigupload and sendspace, but here's another one on megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=VWMUEUD8

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Ty for playing it, i can still download the demo from bigupload and sendspace, but here's another one on megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=VWMUEUD8

you sure you re uploaded it

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah im sure: just tryed, and i can download it. Try it from the other sites, cause they are still online om my pc.

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Very awesome, I like the scripts too.
Can you help me with that please?