RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Greetings, plus a game idea!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
        Hello, my name is Matthew, and I love making rpgs. I am currently working on one for the playstation 2 console. It is called "Arms of Glory" I have been making rpgs ever since the first rpg maker came out for playstation, unfortunately I never finished any of them. My current project is under construction but I'll give you a brief storyline as a teaser for the soon to be rpg, hopefully.

In a land shrouded by darkness, three brave heroes bested the forces of evil. Wielding weapons of the gods the heroes destroyed the darkness and brought light back to the land. The heroes were praised, as well were the gods, and the weapons became known as the arms of glory.
        One hundred years have passed and the heroes passed on. Their descendants were called by the holy messenger to fight as the forces of evil grew once more. The arms of glory were stolen and sealed away in the depths of darkness. It is up to the descendants to join together and fight to recover the stolen weapons, and to defeat the evil for good. This is their story....

Well thats what I have so far, let me know what you think, OK?

Just a fellow RPG Maker
Matthew C
AKA Bergon Trine

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome! for more feedback on an idea try starting a game topic in "New games" or post the story for feedback in RPG maker discussion.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Wow, you are the first playstation rpgmaker user I've seen around here...good luck with your game, it sounds a bit unoriginal right now but I need to play it to be able to judge it ^^

Oh and welcome

~Winged

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:welcome: Welcome! I have a question. If you use a PS RM, then how do you distribute games? Is it only available for you, or what?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
NO

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN