RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Ragnarok Online RTP Style Sprites - (Tales series later)

Rep:
Level 89
Introduction
[/size]

I am a recently starting spriter, but am already on a roll. Since I've made a few, and plan on making more charactersets soon, I decided to make a topic. I called it WISP at random (White-in-Sprite Project). I named my sprite source site that because I couldn't think of anything else. So I thought back to my first sprite, and the white shirt and hair popped into mind. Anyways, so there's that.

About My Work
[/size]

So far my sprites are modeled off of put together Ragnarok characters. The first image is a comparison between the sprite I made, and what it was modeled off so the viewer can see the detail and whatnot.

My Work
[/size]

So far I only have a few (and some poses), but I just started late the 6th, so that's okay. My sprites average about 3 - 4 hours to do. So here's what I have so far:

Spoiler for Zane/Silver Haired Blacksmith-Male:

Spoiler for Zane/Silver Haired Blacksmith-Male-Poses:

Spoiler for Mauve/Purple Haired Assassin-Female:

Spoiler for Zanne/Silver Haired Archer-Female:

Spoiler for Altar/Blonde Haired Minstrel-Male:

Spoiler for Request/Blonde Haired Hunter-Female:

Spoiler for Request/KOS MOS:

Male Character Templates

Templates (see Templates)[/b], so that people can put together the sprites the way they want them.

Spoiler for Zane/Silver Haired Blacksmith-Male:

Spoiler for Zane/Silver Haired Blacksmith-Male-Poses:

Spoiler for Mauve/Purple Haired Assassin-Female:

Spoiler for Zanne/Silver Haired Archer-Female:

Spoiler for Altar/Blonde Haired Minstrel-Male:

Spoiler for Lore/Pink Haired Gypsy-Female:

Spoiler for Request/Blonde Haired Hunter-Female:

Spoiler for Request/KOS MOS:

[SIZE="3"]Templates[/SIZE][/B]

Spoiler for Male Character Templates:

Spoiler for Blacksmith:

Spoiler for Champion:

Spoiler for Game Master:

Spoiler for HighWizard:

Spoiler for LordKnight:

Spoiler for Minstrel:

Spoiler for Swordsman:

Spoiler for Taekwon:

Spoiler for Thief:

Female Character Templates

Spoiler for Archer:

Spoiler for Assassin Cross:

Spoiler for Creator/Biochemist:

Spoiler for Gypsy:

Spoiler for HighWizard:

Spoiler for Hunter:

Spoiler for SoulLinker:

Spoiler for Stalker:

Spoiler for Thief:

Spoiler for Wizard:

Using My Work[/u]

Easy enough, just give me credit.They're free to anyone who wishes to use them. I do plan on making more to Ragnarok type characters, and doing poses with them so there will be more than the walking around ones.

Spoiler for Updates History:
@June 8th/I added a pose to my first sprite (called him Zane in my game). It was made as an idle stance on the map, with his mallet thrown over his shoulder. He twitches his ear, stamps his foot, and shifts the mallet (idle stance; what else is he gonna do?). Hope you like it, I made this one without  template. :) I also added a sitting position for him, and one where his ear flicks (both directions).

@June 9th/ Did a couple quick poses of the first sprite holding his hands out before him, and then raising them up slightly. Also added potions bottles into his hands. Also added one where he's holding up a mirror in all directions.

@June 10th/ I finished the KOS MOS sprite request, and put in the minstrel.

@June 14th/ Uploaded a few templates.

@July 1st/ I forgot to update this place, and so have added plenty more for both Male and Female. Check them out. :)

I'll keep this updated with what I hope to be doing, and what I've made already. I would also like feedback about them, since I'm a recent spriter and all. :p

~Ammom
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:54:21 PM by modern algebra »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nice, they look good!

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Omfg these are nice, Can't wait till you do the Tales characters  :tpg:

- -

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks. :) Hard to believe I'm new to this, lol. The tales won't be coming till a later point, but I do intend to do them.

Rep:
Level 89
The request someone asked for on hbgames.org is finished. It's KOS MOS from Xenosaga:

Rep:
Level 89
Also added a blonde haired minstrel model of the Ragnarok Online characters.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They're great. I love all of your sprites. They are so detailed and they mix well with RTP. Great work

Rep:
Level 89
Thank you. :) I'll be making plenty more, so keep watch. I'll start making templates soon too, so people can put them together.

Rep:
Level 87
Are you guna make all the classes? male and female? =D a high priestess would look awesome  :o

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

Rep:
Level 89
Yuhp, the awesome news it that I'll be making templates of all the classes (male and female), and then all the heads in all the colors, so anyone can put a head and style to whatever class they want. When all that is done, I'll be making attack animation sprites, along with other poses like victory, magic, and item.

Rep:
Level 87
Freaken Awesome, lol sorry didnt read your other post in that one topic :P
 :blizj:

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
now i remeber you =) =) =)  ;D

your the guy from rmxp =)  :blizj:

:D

Rep:
Level 89
Who are you from rmxp?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Awesome sprites, I've seen your thread in hbgames.org as well (I'm kinda not known there so I'm not surprised if you don't know me ><") and they were and still are awesome. Keep the good work up, I'll check up daily on your topic(s)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'll have one or two more templates done today. Another male, and another female. If anyone has a request to what ones, I can start making a list and dates so you guys know when to check back.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Looks awesome, can't wait for Tales
(see sn) do the most recent first, but, you know...Forcystus...you get the idea

Rep:
Level 89
The Tales won't be for a while, cause I'm doing the Ragnarok poses and all first. People are really relying on them you see. But I will do the Tales as well, and I'll ask everyone to help me gather the spritesheets and whatnot.

Rep:
Level 89
Made a Female Wizard Template, and am working on a Male Game Master template.

Rep:
Level 89
Male GameMaster and Female SoulLinker templates added. Male HighWizard in progress.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Who are you from rmxp?

me im dollmage/shinji/ heheh cant tell you lol

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The sprite conversion you have done so far have all blown me away, they are so clean and well detailed, well done.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
They're not easy to do though. xP That's why they take so long. The conversion is so time consuming. It's mostly the first poses of each row, because I have to match them to the previous.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They look great, all of them. You're doing a really good job  :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
lol I totally forgot about this post. xP

Good news guys is that I have tons of new templates for ya. I have to post them now...

Rep:
Level 87

(some dude said to put this in here. so sorry if its not were it should be!)

Hey I just noticed this post so can some one help me with this?

I need a charecter set for this battler and a sideview battler for it:

Same thing done with this:

Oh and for the charecter set can you make it the same size as the side view battaler?

Thank you that would be grate! :blizj:

(your name would go in my game if you helped with a script or helped with resorces in my game! ;8)

Rep:
Level 97
hrrmm, I don't think she takes requests. I meant just to take a look and see if she had already made some based on them. I think that some of the templates would work well for them though :/

Rep:
Level 89
Nope, sorry I don't. I'm too busy for requests.  :P

But I am doing all the classes and heads, so that you'll be able to put them together. It'll just take a while. I might be able to help you at a later point, just not now. Sorry.

Couple more templates will be added later.

Rep:
Level 87
ok thnkx any ways

Rep:
Level 89
Hmm, I do have a question though. About the battler, you mean that you want it just like the ones you showed, but moving? You can do that through putting Ragnarok class spritesheets together with heads and weapons.

Rep:
Level 87
ya I want it to work for minkoffs animated side view battler sistom.  (sorry not from america.)

But ya I want it moving.

So what can I do that?

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
wow awesome work! youve done a lot there very detailed and nice ^^
also i like your avatar :P haha

Rep:
Level 89
@xinrua: Well, you can get the spritesheets through searching on google (I'll try and find the site that I got them from). Then you align the body to the correct places in the template, add the head and weapons...

Hmm, it can be a lot of work actually. If you can wait till tomorrow, I'll do them both for you. They don't take too long, but I'm a bit busy today.

@Christina: lol, thank you. ^_^ For both comments.

And more templates being added in a few moments.

Rep:
Level 87
SWEEEETTTTTTT!! you rock and thank you.