RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
dont' know.....how about music....yay i love music

Rep:
Level 91
I don't know why everyone loves nirvana. I think it's just Cobain's alledged suicide. I don't think anyone like Nirvana because of their music. Well, except for grudge kids.

Rep:
Level 89
Nirvana's music is the only reason i like it! They're the best band in my opinion.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Nirvana is overrated seriously.No one started listening to them intul Curt Cobain died.
But then they were sad that they would never see them in concerts..The only song i like from them is heart shaped box

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Penis.

I don't like there songs. I don't like them.

Rep:
Level 90
lol this is porobbley going to get me flamed but i am more of the classical and mariachi music type of guy.but i like a little greenday and a little fallout boy.so hopefully i wont get flamed to bad lol.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
i could care less what people listen to even rap just dont have it blaring around me

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
my favorite band is UnderOath bcz they're cristian and harcore...which is awesome
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Fall of Troy (post-rock experimental or something like that)
Do as Infinity (japanese alternative rock :cool: )
Herbie Hancock (JAZZ)
Coldplay (surely you know of Coldplay...)
In Flames (Swedish Death Metal!!)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Christian bands are probably the most underrated bands right now. Except for Audioslave, no one has heard of them. At least, I'm preety sure Audioslave is christian.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
True dat I love Switchfoot!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I like Senses Fail the best!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Any reason why you have the Christian band Delirious? in your sig and avi?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cuz he cuoldnt find the photo of the other band
Arlen is hot.

Quote from: Delirious
I like Senses Fail the best!

Let me guess did you actually listen to senses fail for awhile or never heard of them intul seeing my signature with all their music videos?
And by the way senses fail is a Screamo Christian band