RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Questions about making a demo

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
MIDI takes very little space, if the music is from a game, go check out some websites line http://www.vgmusic.com....thats why i dont use MP3  for my game.

Rep:
Level 87
I'm pretty sure there's a way to condense the file sizes of mp3s: I just haven't discovered it yet.

Regardless, Qig, try this out:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S7VTQ2PB

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Still missing files.

Got it, but the graphics have green around them.><
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 02:04:14 AM by Qig »
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 87
Still missing files.

Got it, but the graphics have green around them.><

I played through it without the RTP and fixed the missing graphics, but I have no idea what you're talking about with some graphics having green around them.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 03:11:36 AM by SuperPhillip »

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Actually I got the old ne to work. lawls

Rep:
Level 87
Actually I got the old ne to work. lawls

Son of a-- lol
What was wrong?

Did the demo work?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 12:17:43 AM by SuperPhillip »

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
I have no clue what was wrong.

Awesome game BTW.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
If you want it so that the player can't play any further, make a event when the player can't play further and add the option ''game over''. It's on the third event page.

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, that's not good! Do a show picture of "The Demo Stops Here" or something but doing a game over will make them think, "WTF? I GOT GAME OVERED AT THIS CRUCIAL SPOT? ZOMGWTFBBQ??" Also, I think that was already solved. :P