RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Spriter

<3
Rep:
Level 90
If I could sprite like you I wouldn't be using Ragnarok Online sprites for all characters ;_;

Awesome work, you are really good ^^

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
lol I'm using them for two reasons:

1) My battlers are based off of Ragnarok Online characters (fits my game)
2) I'm making templates for other people so they can use the Ragnarok Online characters themselves and match them. These will be really useful to some people. I'll be making original sprites later on.

I'm really glad you like my work. :)

@Yoruichi Shihoin: I'm making templates to them all, so check back some time in my workshop in the resource center.

@biohazzard: Nope, no real experience in ever doing it. But I am a good drawer, so that may have had something to do with it. I didn't get good over night, I got good in a night. :P
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:29:56 PM by Ammom »

Rep:
Level 87
@Yoruichi Shihoin: I'm making templates to them all, so check back some time in my workshop in the resource center.

Woo Awesome, Can I Be Your Fan?  :tpg: lol

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

Rep:
Level 89
lol Feel free to. I'm about to post a few templates.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
what can i say looks good =)

:rk:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
There are more at .org... and I must say Ammon is a pretty impressive spriter !!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
:D Hehehe, thanks. ^^

There are more in my workshop in the resource section. I'm not posting anymore here, guys. I'll put that in the first post actually...