RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New RMRK Chat Applet

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Couldn't find a simple (or working) SMF Java IRC integration mod, so I just wrote my own ;8

Uses your forum name, etc. At the moment it just has the same features as the old one, it'll automatically use your forum username (and try to filter it if it has characters that you can't have on an IRC nick) and it has those silly buttons =o, except now it's integrated with the forums. It'll use whatever theme you're using :tpg:

:blizj:

The chat button to your above right's URL has been updated, try it out and join us in the IRC Channel :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:15:44 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
That's sweet!
Spoiler for:
has rmrk went a month without a new feature? xD <3
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

Rep:
Level 87
Tried logging in earlier but I accidentally click refuse on the java d/l I loaded my polaris script and went to the chat through IRC but everyone was idle. =/

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
leading java applet failed ;9

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OMG!!! Silver has 243 PMs! Also, this is coooool.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You never cease to amaze me with your skills. Well done Silverline, yo'ol chap.  :bean:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Aw man, it'd be awesome if PMs could be sorted into folders instead of just tags. Anyways, I doubt I won't be using this for a while. XP