RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just got a job at a game shop

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
I think the store is called E-gamers.....It's a pretty big new & used game store. Great because only 2 people work there me and the boss lol. Has some other thing there to like cordless phones, headphones, cellphones, T.V's,computer accesories

(basically it's like radioshack....with a little less appliances and Games)

SO like... what do I do??
lol Keep the place in order and make signs and advertisements in photoshop/illustrator.....And my boss doesn't even know about most of the games so I recommend and tell people about games and stuff.
And the best part is I come whenever I want as long as I work a certain amount of hours during the week. pretty good summer job

anybody has comments? want to share something similar!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
transport is a big problem for me getting a job im lazy :( how far away is the shop from your house

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
OMG you hit the jackpot how much it pays?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I highly recommend stealing.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
That Job is killer dude.
So funk.

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER

Yeah it's pretty easy we have alot of customers so alot of stuff circulates and money is good so I can take few games here and there

transport is a big problem for me getting a job im lazy :( how far away is the shop from your house

about 5 short blocks lol

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I work at fucking Kohls, lucky ass nig

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
its ebgames

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I love EB!
It's so cool.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL. Steal me some games. XD Nice job. How much does it pay? Also, apparently you changed DS's name in the quote to "Fucking_Sexy."

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
and he should have to!