RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey everyone

ya... I guess you can say that I AM obsessed with Cardcaptors, I've gone as far as to make a game! :shock:
Anyways  now I need sprites :?  
I need the following sprites:

-Overworld Clow card spinning
-Overworld Sakura -School and Battle clothes Sakura-
-Battle Sakura -School and Battle Sakura-
-Overworld Li -School and Battle clothes Li-
-Battle Li -School and Battle Clothes-
-Overworld Madison(school and random clothes)  and Meilin(school clothes and Battle clothes)
-Battle Madison and Meilin(school and Battle)
-

When I say "Battle" I mean the big sprites and FYI I am using RPG Maker XP.

Thanks
-Mewgull

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You like card captors?
Wtf, that's soo bad, some episodes are sooo bad.

And sorry i can't help, i didn't see it for a while so i don't know how they look
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
You can really tell that Cardcaptors isn't popular because I can't find ANY resources that has it anywhere...sorry I couldn't help. :oops:

It wasn't bad in Japan. People in America Butchered because, well, lets be reasonable here. They enjoy violence more.

Anyway, here's a resource:

http://fated-circle.com/sprites.php?sub=Gameboy%20Advance/Card%20Capture%20Sakura

I can't find anymore yet..so uh...you'll have to work with what you got right now. My advice, find a spriter and have him/her edit a few things with it.

WARNING- THE SPRITES ARE THOSE CHIBI BIG HEADED SPRITES
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

Rep:
Level 90
You can't be serious ... You know how old that show is and how badly it sucked?
Try about 1996 or something. Anyways I can't help.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Quote from: Blaze
You can't be serious ... You know how old that show is and how badly it sucked?
Try about 1996 or something. Anyways I can't help.

The show never really sucked. It mostly appealed to those who enjoy watching a sentimental series. Haha, but I sound sorta weird so I'll stop where I am.  :P
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
it was a pathetic show it was good until she had to turn all the cards into some other sort of card for no aparent reason then it jsut disapeared

anyway if you err...downloaded a rom of it and then err ran that through visual boy advance you should be able to use some of visual boy advance's tools to get charsets and tile sets

tell you what ill do the above for you....

i may need reminding so if after a week i havent replied pm me or somthing :)