RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Relegions Change

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Meh... Fefh...

Religion Smuligion...

Its more hassle than its worth... and year on year there are less people the have a faith... so if things carry on then Brill, no more nutters knocking on my front door Forcing leaftlets down my throat !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
OMG I had this one guy come up to me while I was sitting outside of a library and he wanted to sell me a bible. He's like "have you found Jesus, are you saved?"

And I was like "no, I'm pagan".

then he was like, "dude"

and then I was like, "dude"

and the he was like, "dude, your going to hell"

and then I was like,"dude, there is no such thing"

and then we both had a revelation...it was trippy  8)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
In once had one stop me in the street and he asked if I wanted my feet washing...!!! But he didn't say he was part of the Jesus Army so I kinda was like Why do they smell ?....

He was like I want to clense your soul...

And I was like the sole of my feet... how can you tell that they need Clensing... do I have some sorta BO prob...

He wa like nah... I am part of the Jesus Army...

I was like... Bugger off you Freak....

and he was like... ok, do you want a plastic cross...

And at that point the Jesus Armies Bus Hand-brake failed and Plowed into a phone box and injured some people...LOL

Here see link... it was in the news n stuff...
http://www.jesusarmywatch.org.uk/scrapbook/ce/109.htm

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Quote from: landofshadows
Mental - What made the Big Bang happen....?

And what formed the Sun...?

These are all questions we have no real answer for... to be honest saying oh it was God is like saying it was a gaint intergaltic frog...

Say if God did make it... then who or what made God...?
(what is God... is he a Gas, a Solid, Mamal, Animal, reptile, Ghost, Energy... Fictious is my guess)...LOL

And why did God make Space so cold with no atmostphere...

I think there is so much more to every thing than God... God is a simple cop out... and I don't think Science is any better at giving answers to this question...

Religion and Science change every couple of years... they change as we do... there is no real answer and there wont be... my guess for a few thousand years... and by then I bet religion wont count for much or a war would have broken out and there will only be one religion... and thats Jedi...

WHAT FORMED THE SUN! The sun isn't a planet it is a star.Stars are made by nebulas. The first nebula was created afte rthe particles from the big boom came off then more came slowly and slowly

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: Mental
Quote from: landofshadows
Mental - What made the Big Bang happen....?

And what formed the Sun...?

These are all questions we have no real answer for... to be honest saying oh it was God is like saying it was a gaint intergaltic frog...

Say if God did make it... then who or what made God...?
(what is God... is he a Gas, a Solid, Mamal, Animal, reptile, Ghost, Energy... Fictious is my guess)...LOL

And why did God make Space so cold with no atmostphere...

I think there is so much more to every thing than God... God is a simple cop out... and I don't think Science is any better at giving answers to this question...

Religion and Science change every couple of years... they change as we do... there is no real answer and there wont be... my guess for a few thousand years... and by then I bet religion wont count for much or a war would have broken out and there will only be one religion... and thats Jedi...

WHAT FORMED THE SUN! The sun isn't a planet it is a star.Stars are made by nebulas. The first nebula was created afte rthe particles from the big boom came off then more came slowly and slowly

but then again...how did the big bang happen
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 89
By mere coincidence. There you have your answer  :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: Viper
By mere coincidence. There you have your answer  :P

hahahaha...but im still gonna stick my beliefs of god creating the earth and universe and such
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 91
well
the one missing link is the energy needed to create the big bang which created suns too... and there are many of them, our is just a silly candle compared to some of the bigger ones

anyways
the energy thing is what made some truely wise people believe in god, but the energy could otherwise come from outside of the universe (that's a good theory), no one said the universe in unlimited, it just seems like it, our universe is say... america... and we are germs, and the germs of america think that just cause they can't go anywhere and just cause they can't even move much in america it means america is alone.

anyways so seeing as the energy comes from the outtern side of our universe there has to be a superior being but it will follow some rules:
a. it's a part of the chain, there is something that made it and that being is not one of a kind
b. it couldn't enter our universe (such as humans don't fit too well inside *enter something omg small here*
so that means THE BIBLE GOD DOES NOT EXIST
c. although it is aware of our universe (i am aware of my table) it's possibly not aware of our planet (i didn't know there is an omg tiny black spot at part X of my table omg) and by no mean could he be aware of us (wow i think i wanna explore this black dot.. hmm no germs here.. must be mars... and this one.. omg germs... DIE)
d. he can't talk to us, we won't understand, he won't talk to us, he doesn't talk to us, he didn't talk to us, we can't talk back
germ and humans communication = no.

i believe the chain of existance is endless and there might just be something so small around the planet that we aren't even aware of... but we don't wanna kill those darn earth germs :D
holy shit my sig was big!

Perfect.
I for ONCE agree with you

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay the topic originally was on people changing their religions?

I can think of good exapmles of people changing their religions, for example abandoning un natural faiths *Cough* christanity, buhddism and islam *cough* and become re aquinted with their ancestrial roots and embrace their  heritage's old pagan beleifs. To me that shows you love your heritage. And rejecting a false beleif that was forced on your ancestors, is keeping in touch with your roots. Because lets face it those religions i mentioned in that little cough are really just cult succes stories. And we all know cults brainwash people to join, which is forcing them. So what I'm saying reject what is impure and un natural, get in touch with your pagan roots and show the world you love your heritage.

I do realise that I most likely sounded like an elitist *ss h*le. But I'll admit it, which may make me slightly less of an *ss h*le.