RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Relegions Change

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
So, even if you don't believe in the religion you were brought up in, EVEN if you found another religion that suits you better, you think that it's still wrong to change anyway?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Well I think everyone is born with one religion so thats the religion they should stick to. Wether they like it or not. Which they should because they were born knowing it, studting it and more.

Like me ... I'm catholic, I don't question why I'm catholic I just believe in a god and jesus.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
well people do have the right to have religous freedom and can choose which religion they wnat and when they want...it's the u.s first amendment.
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
If you don't believe in your religion... then what the hell are you doing!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Nobody is born with a religion. Your parents make you part of that religion, until you develop thoughts of your own, or decide to be cowed into believing what people want you to believe.

Rep:
Level 89
Taken directly from the Book of Viper, thanks Halo  :lol: . Yeah no one is born with a religion, it's your parents that dub you into a religion since you cannot make your own decision...which I think is pretty jacked up. Parents should not baptize or otherwise say that a baby is a certain religious preference until they are old enough to make their own decisions.

I was brainwashed into believing in god.But then i wondered How could god make the whole entire world? How did he make himself?I started thinking about science and stuff and found that.The particles from the big bang formed our planet and the sun gave off energy for us to exist Im not gonna add a whole bunch because I could if i wanted to but i wanted to make a bigger point.
You know what is also a sin?Murder and lieing.This happens all the time.And
It says if you aren't a christian you will go to hell.But i am not a christian so i do not believe the sin. But would you rather have a hindu change to a christian to be saved?Although i don't believe you can be saved at all completly.Im trying to make a point

my point for me is this: if you don't make the choice to follow GOD and when the end of the world happens and when you die and you go to hell, or heaven, or what ever your beliefs tell you what'll happen...wouldn't you want to have the belief to follow him and go to heaven and live in paradise enternally.....or if you  don't make that choice and when you die, and you go to hell...and live ENTERNALLY in pain, just by making the mistake of not taking the right choice....GOD put us on this earth for us to make a choice, either to follow him or not to follow him....its a fact that no scientist in HISTORY! to say that parts of the bible are false...there is my opinon on religion...lol.....SHAZZAM!
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

Rep:
Level 97
So you're saying we should believe in God "just in case"? Most Christians believe God doesn't look to fondly upon that.

Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
So you're saying we should believe in God "just in case"? Most Christians believe God doesn't look to fondly upon that.

it's your choice....either you make it now or later....or just ignore it...it's up to you to decide.....i'm not here to influence people but to speak my opinion lol....
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

God is rubbish.I believe in scientology.The religion you just smashed into pieces in your post.
There has been TOO MUCH proof of us not coming from god.
Have you ever wondered how Adam and Eve are supposedly The first living organisms?If this is true then why the hell are we in the top of the food chain?

Rep:
Level 90
Well then how do you expect "miracles" ?
Just a few days ago a miracle happened for my grandma.

She had some kind of stomach cancer, and some how when she went back to the doctors it was gone. We had prayed for her and stuff ... so then I guess thats what did it.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
well maybe just maybe she just needed to fart...

cancer don't just go twat...
she probably went checking if she got it and she didn't have it..
holy shit my sig was big!

LOL..A merical is just pure coincidence.Miracles happen everyday and not one damn person seems to notice.Like the time when i believed in god there was a dog chasing me i prayed for him to stop and then i stopped and he ran away.Then i saw a car coming.See? He didn't run away cause i asked god to he ran away cause the car almost ran him over.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
THAT WAS GOD DRIVING THE CAR YOU RETARD

lol lol and lol
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 89

thats not PWNT. That was a joke oh and by the way..LMAO

Rep:
Level 90
Uh ... yeah, you guys are acting kind of gay now. Especially BlueXx with the whole farting thing. Fag ...  :?
MSN CHAT-

Quote from: Mental
God is rubbish.I believe in scientology.The religion you just smashed into pieces in your post.
Have you ever wondered how Adam and Eve are supposedly The first living organisms?If this is true then why the hell are we in the top of the food chain?

if you believe in scientology how do you explain everything here today.....cause everything has to come from the beginning....like how was the earth made...or the universe...scientology can't explain that....I FEEL SORRY FOR POOR OLE' TOM CRUISE FOR BELIEVIN' IN SCIENTOLGY...LOL...JUST JOKIN...I DON'T
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The forever changing of religion...

This painting I done is based on just that... but who religions change them selves... Like how one min the Church says being Gay is Evil, then the next they are marring Gays with Gods blessing....

I feel so strongly that I am having it tattooed in Grey scale on my Back !!!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Scientology rocks!  8)

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: Mental

Not that it matters, really, but I'll just point out the story of Adam and Eve is nothing more than that; a story. Even the Catholic church will tell you it's only meant as a parable, so there is no "supposedly" about it. It just "isn't".

my friend believes that god put them on the earth.
 :shock:
Gil,There is many types of scientology,How ever tom cruise's scientology..Just crazy

Kaigen,You ever heard of the big boom?It spread particles all over place.
They all stuck together and formed 10 planets.Although Niburu is said to fall out of orbit.It once was a planet.After the big boom came the sun had its first birth.Spinning around for million yearsAfter it was complete it gave off life on earth with the simple processing of Evolution.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Mental - What made the Big Bang happen....?

And what formed the Sun...?

These are all questions we have no real answer for... to be honest saying oh it was God is like saying it was a gaint intergaltic frog...

Say if God did make it... then who or what made God...?
(what is God... is he a Gas, a Solid, Mamal, Animal, reptile, Ghost, Energy... Fictious is my guess)...LOL

And why did God make Space so cold with no atmostphere...

I think there is so much more to every thing than God... God is a simple cop out... and I don't think Science is any better at giving answers to this question...

Religion and Science change every couple of years... they change as we do... there is no real answer and there wont be... my guess for a few thousand years... and by then I bet religion wont count for much or a war would have broken out and there will only be one religion... and thats Jedi...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 89
The human brain is finite...we do not even use anywhere over 20% (actually I think it's less than that :( )  of it at a given time...there will be no way we would ever know how everything came into existance. Therefore we have theories and people like to argue about those theories.

People can argue about what is right and what is wrong but they are just voicing their opinions. Some of you were brought up as a certain religion and intend to stay that way. Others have broken apart from your family traditions and developed views all on your own (woot!) Good for you, this means you are human.

Do I believe in God? No, because I believe the religions were created on the basis for everyone to believe in something and it gives somewhat a meaningful purpose in their lives. It gives them a sense of morality on what to do and what not to do...and if you want to think of it this way, a certain set rules to govern your lives with *shudders*. It also gives them a belief of where they go when the die.