RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Late but Here Me Returns ;___;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I forgot to make myself my announcement.

I got infected by A Virus while surfing the net for some...ermm...Pictures and Got My Laptop dead, After some Weeks I was going elusive, and Returned back, When my friend came in and fix it...reformating the whole thing.

I lost all my RPG Projects...again (Darn, RPG Maker Hates me).

But most of all...

Spoiler for:
Saucy, I Missed U ;__; your Little pet Loli-Angel missed you!!!

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Well....err...Welcome Back, uh......Dark Angel Sion.

Ouch, all your RPG projects lost.....now thats painful (maybe).........the question is where were you looking for pics, because some website leave something awful (like what happend to you) well.....hope you can recover the lost stuff (eben thought they were erase)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome back~ Maybe you lost everything because you won't tell me your gender? Jk xD

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
WELCOME BECK, DON'T LEAVE EVER AGAIN

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :tpg: I forgot to check...

=X I shall never leave again...

Welcome back~ Maybe you lost everything because you won't tell me your gender? Jk xD

~Winged
U'll find out sooner than expected @.@

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I was actually wondering what your gender is, but you seem alot like a guy.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

~Winged

i dont think he's/she's a guy -.- reason take a look at her sig -,- any male would wanna have that as a sig?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

~Winged

i dont think he's/she's a guy -.- reason take a look at her sig -,- any male would wanna have that as a sig?

Well, why else would he/she hide his/her Gender?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Welcome back, DAS! And Saucy wasn't the only one that missed you. ;D We all did. Eckses and Ohs to you. Will you join my in my quest to get DS's rep back to the normal 222? :D

<3
Rep:
Level 90

....I know a few males who like Lucky Star =D

(I have a wallpaper which is so awesome! ^^)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmmmmmmmm maybee lesbi not gay lol

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Welcomes backs!
It's a bugger aobut the virus and your games.