RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why crash now?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ok when i first got my comp it kept crashing like, every 20secs-5mins, until i downgraded msn to 7.5, i dunno why it worked, but does anyone know why it would crash my comp for? Also lately, my comp's been crashing, not as much only when im playing a game, over virtual memory, is there anyway to turn that up? 

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you run out of virtual memory, windows should increase your pagefile size automatically =o

Uh, try installing Speedfan and checking your temperatures, maybe you're overheating.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Yeah i thought it might be overheating at first 'cus the feedback had 2 system folders, both had TEMP in, but thats more likely my temp folder hmm....

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
Speedfan is very useful....my computer is always making useless noise from the stock fan and I already have a liquid cooler and 3 extra fans so the temperatures are low

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Can you describe what happens when your computer "crashes". Just freezes, resets, turns black?
When does it crash? During a game, randomly? Etc.

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Well it crashes randomly when i had windows messenger installed, and when im playing C&C, but oddly only when my webcam is pugged in, when it dose, it freezes, then resets with messenger, but says's im low on virtual memory for the game.

And for no reason, sometimes crashes randomly for no reason of what i can see.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
What Graphics card are you using? It sounds like the problem I, well my brother had.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
nVidia, not sure of the size though =/

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Right-click your desktop and click Properties, then click the Settings tab, it should tell you the model and series.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
It seems like an issues with Virtual Memory. Try increasing the size of your page file or buy some more ram ;D

To increase the size of your page file:
1. Right click my computer and go to properties.
2. Click the performance tab and then goto advanced.
3. Look for the virtual memory part and try increasing the size of your page file.

To buy better ram:
http://www.newegg.com/

:)

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
i've upped my VM and i have a gig of ram so i dont think its that, but now it's stopped (or it hasnt got time to happen) it's mainly C&C 3 it will crash randomly while im playing online, my computer can run it at half spec, but im running it at it's lowest so i dont know why it crahses.

I've also un-installed it and re-installed, anyone know bout this?