RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey I'm new....

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
I'm Omar(aka AlienSoldier) and i just joined so......hi! I like the Zelda series and Mario, currently im creating a game now (two actually). Also if anyone needs Mario Chipsets (that i made myself using the real sprite of the game) and some Charaset of mario, just ask on the condition you credit me on your game.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome! I've also made a Mario chipset. :P

Rep:
Level 89
i have the Classic Mario and the Super Mario Bros. all star version and the characters for both chipset

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, he has same avatar as ZXM. Anyways, welcome! :welcome: We all love you here. Unless you flame us. But you wouldn't do that to us, right? :D

Rep:
Level 89
yeah i have that avatar until i put mine......and no i will not flame.............oh and i made the Doomship from SMB3 chipset too.

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
Hey man welcome....it's a kewl forum

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
Welcome to rmrk hope you stay till we all die of old age(I know i will)

Rep:
Level 89
lol, well i hope we still keep RPG maker 2k3 alive too, you know

Rep:
Level 87
RMU Admin
lol, well i hope we still keep RPG maker 2k3 alive too, you know
I love 2k3 i will never let that go down

Rep:
Level 89

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Ah, another 2k3. I use/used to use lolz 2k3 too. Welcome, have a good time.
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind