RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
favorate mythological creature

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
whats your favorate mythological creature?

dragon for me, but not the chinese type i mean the other type
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
Mine would have to be... Minotaur I think. lol

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
n00bs that don't make stupid topics. <3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
n00bs that don't make stupid topics. <3

Saucy <3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
yeah jeez, stupid noobs... oh wait you mean me

caramelldansen forever!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I second Dragons. They are great and mighty creatures. They also look cool as well.

Rep:
Level 87
I love mythology, and there are so many mythological creatures to choose from.  There's thousands of lesser known ones, but there's a couple that I'm fascinated with.

Phoenix:  Has origins in Egyptian mythology.  The Phoenix is nearly immortal, because when wounded, it regenerates incredibly quickly.  When it nears its natural death, it creates a nest and ignites itself, and an infant Phoenix is created from the ashes.  The Phoenix represents divinity and the power of fire.

Gryphon:  Has the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle (sometimes a falcon).  Different kinds of Gryphons show up in various cultures throughout history, including Greek and Persian mythology.  The Gryphon is a majestic symbol of divine power and a guardian of the divine.

Those are two of my favorites.  I'm even getting a Gryphon tattooed on my back.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Venom.

MWAHAHA

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It has to, has to, has to be those naked fairy things.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Agree with Arrow and happy with Rocky.
Arlen is hot.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'd walze with one of those naked goddesses of death anytime.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I was always a fan of the Lovecraftian "Old Ones", like Cthulu and Yog Shoggoth.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Trolls.

Like the ones in this thread.

edit: Succubus's

edit2: Nymphs

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Zeriab's
:=

Rep:
Level 87
Succubus's

its succubi, jeez and i thought i sucked at english

caramelldansen forever!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Succubus's

Don't make fun of Ryan, he has a learning disorder. It took him till the 6th grade before he could read... Not cool SoP. :(
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 03:28:37 AM by Kate »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Succubus's

you do, now go fuck a cactus's for dissing Arlenyb

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Succubus's

lol, that's what I originally typed, but the spell check in firefox said it was wrong, and actually corrected it to succubus's.

I left it because I knew some douchebag like you would complain about it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
DRAGON'S FTW <3
Nothing can match up to it's awesome *smash smash* and *ROAR*

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
unicorns, simply because horns make things "moar betterer"

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I like all mythologic characters, especially what Arrow said and also Nightwolves are cool.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
Don't make fun of Ryan, he has a learning disorder. It took him till the 6th grade before he could read... Not cool SoP. :(

sry ryan, didn't know

caramelldansen forever!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Favorite mythological creature: The dragon. Not just ANY dragon but the dragon. Something awesome like Trogdor.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The people dressed up as a dragon for chinese new year scared the sit out of me when I was little =P

~Winged