RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
O WELL I'M BACK AND O WELL I'M GONE (part 3: The Magic of The Evil Skeletons)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! The third part, ending the triology. But there will be more parts, LIKE POKEMON, THIS WILL NEVER END.
Yes,  there are skeletons.
So my bro's coming on June 5th again for 2 months or so, so i won't be very very active. Once in a week, and i may just leave the chat too and all, so i expect you people to NOT be bored without me.
Also, i'm visiting Silverline's homeland for about 10 days maybe, so my dream of destroying him completely is finally coming true?
FUNNY ISN'T IT ?
No it's not, i'm serious.
Anyways, cya all in August or so.
Bye in advance ~
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'll try and upload the "lol's" while your gone.  :-\

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
peace nig
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No one can take MY place, not even Gilga?
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh.... Bye bye!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I give you the Winged post v1.-99

During your absence, we will cry. During you break we will party like never before. During your time off we will feel like a stone is off our heart. During

Oh crap I give up! Have fun taking your time away from rmrk =P

~Winged