RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mega Man

Rep:
Level 87
Title: MegaMan's Birth

Beginning Story
Spoiler for:
AD 20XX, Household Robots Rock and Roll were created by Master Robot Designer, Dr. Light, and were enjoying their peaceful days.

Then one day, the Industrial Robots all over the world went on a rampage and the world fell into total chaos. Dr. Light designed the Industrial Robots to prevent actions like this, but someone had reprogrammed them. He is sure of it.... But who? and why? He didn't know what to do.

Rock having a strong sense of justice, volunteered to converted into a fighting robot. Thus the super robot Mega Man was born.

Charactor

Spoiler for:
MegaMan    Sprite: walking around done.
Roll
CutMan
GutsMan
IceMan
BombMan
FireMan
ElecMan

Minor enemies

Spoiler for:
Adhering Suzy Sprite: done
Big Eye (major)            Sprite: done
Blaster
Boomboom
Bunbi Heli                    Sprite: done
Changkey                    Sprite: done
Crazy Razy
Foot Holder
Gabyool
Kamadohma                Sprite: done
Killer Bomb
Manbu
Metool                         Sprite: done
Pepe
Pickerman
Screw Driver               Sprite: done
Sniper Joe
Super Cutter 
Watcher                      Sprite: done

Main Bosses

Spoiler for:
CutMan
GutsMan
IceMan
BombMan
FireMan
ElecMan
Yellow Devil
MegaMan Clone
CWU-01P
Wily Machine Number 1 (Phase I)
Wily Machine Number 1 (Phase II)

Screenshot

Credit: Title background picture: Capcom
            Title background music: TurquoiseStar (Title Screen In Mega Man Gameboy)
            Intro background music: Sivak Drac  (Introduction: Part 1 In Mega Man 4 Nintendo)

Minor enemies sprites :Joesph_Collins

« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 02:28:48 AM by MegaMan »
Project: MegaMan  1% Complete.
Title: done.
Story line: 75%
Sprite: 2%
Music: 2%

Rep:
Level 87
FFVII and LoD are the Kings of RPG's!
I like the idea of a megaman game, but you should get more info before posting it. For a story you could kinda do a Megaman and Bass kinda thing were they have to team up, or you could make him team with Protoman. Dr. Wily does somethin' to make them both mad, so they both go after him together with great reluctance.
I made my first good cut scene on May,9/07!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
might be a good game but you need more info first (charser, chipset, story, ect.) , and like you said, how can i take screenshots on rpgmaker 2k3? (i need it too) also i need help with my game...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You should talk to Arrow-1. He's the only dude I know who likes Megaman more than I do, and he's working on a Megaman game right now, too.

Rep:
Level 87
I like the idea of a megaman game, but you should get more info before posting it. For a story you could kinda do a Megaman and Bass kinda thing were they have to team up, or you could make him team with Protoman. Dr. Wily does somethin' to make them both mad, so they both go after him together with great reluctance.

Mega Man and Bass never get along each other at all.

You should talk to Arrow-1. He's the only dude I know who likes Megaman more than I do, and he's working on a Megaman game right now, too.

Cool, I will because, I am fan of original Mega Man.

The Story add.    I am thinking about Roll also can be fighting robot, but it wasnt in MegaMan at Nintendo. I was suprise that Roll is fighting robot in Marvel Vs Capcom.

6/02/07 Name of minor enemies add, found some of 16 bits graphic of minor enemies by Joesph_Collins in MegaMan Sprite INC.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 02:58:56 PM by MegaMan »

Rep:
Level 87
Title is done. First screenshot add. Working on intro. (50% complete.)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 87
FFVII and LoD are the Kings of RPG's!

Mega Man and Bass never get along each other at all.

Cool, I will because, I am fan of original Mega Man.

The Story add.    I am thinking about Roll also can be fighting robot, but it wasnt in MegaMan at Nintendo. I was suprise that Roll is fighting robot in Marvel Vs Capcom.

6/02/07 Name of minor enemies add, found some of 16 bits graphic of minor enemies by Joesph_Collins in MegaMan Sprite INC.

Yet you have in your picture Megaman and Bass fighting side by side... Plus there is a GBA game called Megaman and Bass where they team up!
I made my first good cut scene on May,9/07!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
have you checked out this magaman cbs?
http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=3620&st=0

Umm, fadark, the download link to the CBS is broken, you have it?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
I'm really interested in this game as a fan of Mega Man, so I wish you the best of luck with this.
Just don't get too bogged down in the work that you forget to have fun!

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry, My project gone stop for while, but I am very close to done on intro... then I wil start work on maps. Oh, I did 5 more screenshots of intro.