RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mini-Mini Golf

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Lord of MSCF
As some of you might know already, I am currently working on a minigolf game. I have not done much on this so far, but here is what I have done so far:-

Graphics:
  - Boundary for course (as a boundary around the window is not needed)
  - The generic white ball (I may add more colours later on)
  - The hole
  - The menu (unfinished)
  - Instructions (unfinished, I don't draw this in gm)
  - Mouse

Coding:
  - Mouse (Although I need to do a cursor for the player playing the game itself)
  - Menu buttons (unfinished)
  - Coding for boundaries
  - Scorecard (unfinished)

I think that is all I have done so far. Be sure to check back here for updates. Just to point out, I am no way near the stage where I can provide screenshots or even a demo.

I hope to make it so that the player can the colour of the ball.

The game will be where players have to putt their way through various holes, which include some features you will normally see in a golf game...and maybe some more...who knows.

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Lord of MSCF
Sorry for the double post, this is sort of my first screenshot, of unfinished hole 1...

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I like your ideas so far and cant wait till an actual demo is released. :D

I'll be looking forward to it.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm really sorry I wasn't able to help you today minihobbs, I had two finals to study for. Thankfully, they are the last two of the year, so I should hopefully have at least two hours to work at it tomorrow.

Lord of MSCF
I'm really sorry I wasn't able to help you today minihobbs, I had two finals to study for. Thankfully, they are the last two of the year, so I should hopefully have at least two hours to work at it tomorrow.
There is no rush for it, so do what you have to do first...mine can wait, I don't mind. As you can see, I have plenty of other things to do , graphic wise anyway.

EDIT: Screenshots:
Menu

Putter
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 05:44:12 AM by Minihobbs »

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm sorry, but unless it has been twenty four hours since your last post in a given topic, you cannot post again. Please edit all three of those posts into a single post.

Lord of MSCF
I haven't been on here for quite a while, but here are some more updates below...

- New menu screen
  - New buttons
  - Completely re-designed the holes, as my demo was a bit too hard for some people
  - Nearly completed folks, and new screenshots below...

EDIT: Sorry, wrong screenshots, will update them soon.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 12:49:27 PM by Minihobbs »

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf

Rep:
Level 84
very nice game. It will be awesome when it's done. Game maker is a sweet program. I'm making a few games too. But i have'nt really finished any of them. The spriting is way better than mine though.

Legacy-Game.net   
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits...
P.S. I f u join legacy plz send me a message, i can give you tips.
:zoid:

Rep:
Level 88
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 06:45:06 AM »

Check the last post date before you post. This one is over a year and a half old.