RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit....

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Omfg. My computer has this thing that is called "W32/Parite" code inside almost all the programs. It infects data and stuff and I don't know what to do... T_T

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
run your virus scanner or download one from the free alternatives to comerical software section. also check your process list for anything dodgy usually "random word here.exe". this may be the virus infecting everything else.

ooo your in luck http://www.microsoft.com/security/encyclopedia/details.aspx?name=Win32%2fParite

they know all about it and have a nice tool to remove it :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I hope it works... I'm going to start up my other comp and try. Crap, my keyboard is disabled.... I hope I can do this.

Description of Virus:

Can cause Windows to become unstable if the virus infects certain system files while the operating system is starting.

Shit, that happened, I think. My keyboard is disabled and the desktop is messed up.

I'm scanning and there's over 200 infected files. -_- And only one green bar of many has been done.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 12:28:33 PM by Jae Young »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
star> all programs> accessories > accessability > on screen keyboard

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Keyboard was working once I got to the desktop. Must be the virus. :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Virus scan and deleting done. Some thing probably need to be re-installed but that helped, definitely. I am still sure that there are remains of it in the computer, though... This problem is so long as bad as before. :police: