RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Knuckle popping

Rep:
Level 87
HONK HONK
I did that once. I lost an arm. It just fell off. This makes multi-tasking a lot more difficult. :(

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
zzzeeerrriiiaaaabbbb wwwwhhhhhyyyyy

I don't know... It just seems humans have some kind of allergic reactions to me.

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
my neck sounds like a cement mixer when i rotate it but otherwise i cant crack anything at will although that doesn't mean it doesn't happen
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
my neck sounds like a cement mixer when i rotate it but otherwise i cant crack anything at will although that doesn't mean it doesn't happen
lol does it go "whirrrrrrr"?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
funny (sarcasm)
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
My ankles crack all the time whenever I walk. It makes it hard to sneak up on people ;9

but yeah I also crack my knuckles / back on occasion.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, I threw my friend once and he landed on his wrists weirdly and now it cracks when he twists it around. Not a normal cracking sound, either.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Ever since I did something weird to my neck, I could crack whenever, but only on one side  ???
And back/knuckles

One friend it seems like he can pop every bone in his hands, I just laugh but some peoples reactions are better
(WHAT ARE YOU DOING I MEAN MY GAWD)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Well I have cracked my knuckles for a long time, now I have arthoritis in the hands.  :tpg:

But guess what? I still do it.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
 shame on you