RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Knuckle popping

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Do you crack (or pop, whatever) your joints? I've always done it for as long as I can remember.

It doesn't hurt or anything, and sometimes actually feels quite nice. I love it when your back or shoulder or something pops and it feels great.

I usually get quite a few pops out of all my fingers when I go off on a popping spree, more than a couple per finger. I can pop one of my toes over and over again also, for as long as until my toe gets tired.

How about you ?_? I don't mind people doing it, but some people seem to feel quite uneasy when others do it, such as my mother.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I pop my knuckles.

I can pop one of my toes over and over again also, for as long as until my toe gets tired.
And I can do that. It's fun to do when I'm bored.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
I can crack/pop like any bone xD It creeps my family out.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I can pop my erections.

It's rather bizzarre.

Also, I can pop any of the knuckles on my left hand an unlimited number of times.

Rep:
Level 87
It began simply, with me cracking my knuckles, and my father advising me not to.

Then it advanced, I did it to every finger (besides my pink) , and then I discovered neck cracking. Then back and toe cracking.

I'm addicted. ;_;
Poke!
Can you dig it?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I can pop my back, neck, ankles, wrist, shoulders, toes, and knuckles at will. I need to record myself doing it :/

And my elbows, which pop when I do pushups

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I can't pop anything.  ;9

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I can pop my erections.
LOL! Also, I thought this topic said "Knuckle Pooping." Darn.

I can crack my neck, knuckles, toes, and back. I think that's it...

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I thought this topic said "Knuckle Pooping." Darn.
LOL orly?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
my mom always says its bad for ur joints .... yeah right

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I get arthritis pain a day after I crack my knuckles and it lasts like a week. I end up not being able to move my fingers, but I still do it >->

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Give your gingers a rest and let me do the work for you :>

[edit] fingers
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 09:50:52 PM by Paul »
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I thought this topic said "Knuckle Pooping." Darn.
LOL orly?
Really. I am 100% dead serious. I AM SO SERIOUS IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY :V That was half serious because there was this guy that always added "It is not even funny" like "I'm so hungry it's not even funny" or "I'm so pissed it's not even funny," etc.

Also, DS, don't crack/pop your fingers then! XD Also, I once went sledding down a hill and I cracked my fingers because I fell on them. The accident still affects me today ;9

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
My smooth flexible joints makes cracking hard ;_;

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
I crack everything....toes, neck, knees, toes, back, ears (lol funny but all you have to do is pull back)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Speaking of cracking, does anyone else hate chiropractors..? 

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Speaking of cracking, does anyone else hate chiropractors..? 

I got whiplash after a concert, and oh god she tried to rip out my spine ;-;

Rep:
Level 88
Everyone says it's bad for your joints.
It really isn't, it's just built up gases caught between the cartilage, and the joint it self getting released.
If it hurts, it's not from you cracking it, but another cause. Adults say it to scare you.

Rep:
Level 92
I might increase your risk of getting arthritis a bit.
If you do get it you probably already had the tendency.

Not considering that it's only really if you have some obscure sickness that cracking joints might be dangerous.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I love it, especially cracking my back. I've only been to a chiropractor once, after a car accident, and it was awesome. If my insurance covered it, I would go all the time.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Not considering that it's only really if you have some obscure sickness that cracking joints might be dangerous.
Lol. My math teacher said last year that scientists in no way have yet proven that cracking knuckles directly affects whether you get arthritis or not.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
 Not backbone/shoulder, that's rare. And the knuckles for me aren't like just done, i do it once in a while, but not every hour or something.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92

Lol. My math teacher said last year that scientists in no way have yet proven that cracking knuckles directly affects whether you get arthritis or not.

Neither have they proven that cracking knuckles does not directly affect whether you get arthritis or not ^_^

Lol, just noticed I wrote that I might increase your risk XD
I'm dangerous !_!

Rep:
Level 97
zzzeeerrriiiaaaabbbb wwwwhhhhhyyyyy

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Lord of MSCF
I pop my knuckles all the time. I especially like doing it in an exam, as I can get it quite loud. The weird thing is I can move some of my knuckles top bones from side to side (with a closed fist) without moving my fingers...it has freaked many people out.

Wisdom is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, knowledge is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Currently working on:
Mini-Mini Golf