RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FMA music vidoe (must see)

Rep:
Level 91
i just found this, i like it its a big size but worth it. also it might contain some spoilers

FMA music video

just right click the image of ed at the top and click "save link as"

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's Cool.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
the music gos well with the clips.

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
It was ok, but it confused me alot because I haven't seen the whole second season.

Rep:
Level 91
its a spoiller Big spoiler, only watch it if you you seen the ending or whont to see bits of it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I just saw it. I loved it. I'm guessing that's clips from the next ep? The next one Is Beyond The Gate.. I think.

I actually dthought the series would have a happy ending.... Wow I be dumb. Actually considering how the show is, a bittersweet ending makes perfect sense.

Correct me if I'm wrong but judging from the clips it seems Al sacrifices him self for Ed. Please tell me if I'm wrong. I love the show and the series is almost done on [AS].

I hope they will have a dvd box set of the whole series. That something I'm definately going to order if they make one.

Rep:
Level 91
thats not the final episod there was a movie. i dont think its in eglish yet but i have a torrent of it in japanise with english suptitles. good move, no sorry great move.

oh and they have released more DVDs out. i forgot off by heart but i think now there is 5 or 6, and each has 4episodes on them. so 20 - 24 eps out on DVD.