RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Simple Script Shop

Rep:
Level 87
but not just that I  want it to show Like for all the charecters so they have different pics..... do you know what I mean?

can you please do it?

if its to much work i'll try it even if I am bad at scripting...

Oh and sorry for the double post! 

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Yeah I can do that ;)

And I need to figure out how to display different battlers depending on Window_MenuStatus's index T.T So, sorry if the menu takes a while

PS. Use the edit post feature ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
what the heck is the edit post feature?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's the "modify" button underneath your profile picture/info next to your post.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Under your name and avatar at each of your posts, you will see 2 or 3 buttons. One saying Quote, one saying Modify and one with a red X. Quote, quotes the post and you can do this with all posts including ones that aren't your own, the X buttonm deletes the post, and the Modify button allows you to edit your post ;)

[EDIT]
Damn you modern, you got there before me >_>
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
alright, rune, I looked at your progress on the menu, and I can't make heads or tails of what you did, so I'm gonna start it from scratch, it'll take me a bit, but I hope Halestorm is still willing to wait.
Did Halestorm get the Item/Status menus working? and if so, how'd he like them?

oh and, $fontsize, it bugged up every time I tried it "can't convert nil to integer"

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
No, Halestorm's still having trouble... any other ideas?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'll pick them up off my attach, I have an Idea of what may be wrong with them.

Rep:
Level 87
k cool thnx

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 89
Developer
Could you do me a script so a credits option apears in the main menu? I'd also lik for the credits text to be customizable through the script itself and not an external file.

Thanks in advance, even if you may not help.
<3 phenom
<3 Hypnotic

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
You want the credits moving upwards through the screen or other?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork
Here is a script that I shall request:

Let's say we have 12 items, they are all fish.

So, to see if you have caught them in the past, even if you sold them, or lost them, you just open up a categorized item log, that has all the items that were never in possesion dimmed, and the items you have currently in possesion normal, and those that you had once had in perhaps a brighter colour?

Just someway to tell the difference between the three states.

It does not have to be for every item you have in your game, but if it is easier, then only specific items that you can change the script to input those items, and also customize the categories they belong in.

Then say you can access this from the menu, like an option saying "Item log"

The items should also have icons next to them, unless they were never in possession      :D

Hope you can do this!

Oh, I also need a simple script that is a page you can access from the menu that displays specific variable names and there values.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 12:19:25 AM by zzzdude »
Huge sig is huuuuge.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
for the 2nd part of your request, if you press one of the F buttons (I think it's F1, F2 or F3) you will get the list you are asking for, while in debug mode

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I'm not too sure I could do that :-\

Maybe someone else? :-\
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sure, I'll take that first request.

Give me some time though. It doesn't sound like it will take long, and the script I am on now is getting soooo boring that I need a break. I need to do a couple things first, but yeah, it shouldn't be a problem.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Can I request a CMS:

Something like that...(I hope you can see it well, I know it's crappy)

Rep:
Level 97
Hmm, well I am not taking the request, so I am no authority, but you might want to add a little more to it. For instance, is it a 1-person CMS? If not, be sure to proportion where each character should go properly. If it is a 1-person CMS, it is way too empty. The battler column is not so wide, it'd prolly look like this:

|                                         |

and the options would be more narrow and shorter as well. Are you sure you want all that blank space?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hmmm, it's supposed to look like a comic book page, and yeah, it is a one person cms.
I was hopping to use a different battler in battle, than in menu, because the menu battler, I want to be bigger.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
this one is simple enough, I'll take this one for ya
post the large, menu battler plz and I'll make it as close to the mockup as I can

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
:)
K
I might have to resize it, though, hold on.
(I'll edit this post unless you post)

EDIT:

Don't worry about the bg color.
(btw, will that fit normally in a battle? Because if it will, I'll just use that)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 01:03:38 AM by SirJackRex »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'll be able to work with that, I'll have the script to you A.S.A.P.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'll be able to work with that, I'll have the script to you A.S.A.P.

Thank you for this!

Rep:
Level 97
Here is a script that I shall request:

Let's say we have 12 items, they are all fish.

So, to see if you have caught them in the past, even if you sold them, or lost them, you just open up a categorized item log, that has all the items that were never in possesion dimmed, and the items you have currently in possesion normal, and those that you had once had in perhaps a brighter colour?

Just someway to tell the difference between the three states.

It does not have to be for every item you have in your game, but if it is easier, then only specific items that you can change the script to input those items, and also customize the categories they belong in.

Then say you can access this from the menu, like an option saying "Item log"

The items should also have icons next to them, unless they were never in possession      :D

Hope you can do this!

Oh, I also need a simple script that is a page you can access from the menu that displays specific variable names and there values.

Are you using a default menu? Also, is it alright if instead of showing the items even if you've never had them, I only show the items. It's just as easy to do it either way. Also, how do you want the categories to work. Do you want to be able to see all the categories and move across? Post a design layout please. I will work on the "engine" while you do that.

EDIT::

It's not really useable at this point. Well, it is actually, it works fine, but I don't have it integrated into any menu system, because you need to tell me if you are using default or not. Regardless, here's a screen of the current layout. Feel free to object and give suggestions as to what it ought to look like:

« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 05:21:30 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Looking good

Modern, would you like me to add you to the list of makers, or is it just this request you're doing?

If you're 'staying' then PM me with a list of what you can do, will attempt, and wont do ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.