RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] FaceMaker

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Ever think of making your own face sets for them?

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Ever think of making your own face sets for them?

Yer talkin' about me pirate project, or a project I may start in the future?

In the first case, no. I can't draw nor color digitally. But that may change after me four years of scholarship on the Graphical Lyceum here. I use cut out pictures from the battlers and those look fine.

In the second case, only time will tell mate. I dinnae when or where of if I will ever start a new project. It's probable, but not certain. If it is after my scholarship and I can draw, yes. If it is after my scholarship and I still can't draw, then I'll shoot myself.

Any more questions, mate?

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
this is one sweet ^_^ face maker
my version of arshes

Spoiler for:

hehe and this guy

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 88
Nice! I've made... A lot of faces... :tpg: I have somewhere around 50 faces made with this.

Rep:
Level 88
50?! BAH! Ive made 13 faces for all my character and I have seven characters! Making... errrr... errr.... ummm... 91 faces in total! :D

And Dollmage, those faces are scweet...!

Rep:
Level 88
You just reminded me that I need to make all of my characters with different expressions... :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
KH = Ownage!
Erm... mines not a girl

Kingdom Hearts (1) Current Position:
The End Of The World (like OmGz!)

Rep:
Level 88
Erm... mines not a girl
WHAT?! It looks way too much like a girl!

And Dollmage, those faces look amazing! Its just that the Arshes face has way too dark hair.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Erm... mines not a girl
WHAT?! It looks way too much like a girl!

And Dollmage, those faces look amazing! Its just that the Arshes face has way too dark hair.

Apparently ye never seen a real pirate. Altho pirates dinnae have glasses and blonde hair, otherwise he'd be a perfect one.

By the way, I'm gettin' a bit jealous here.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
KH = Ownage!
erm... its me :( thats what i look like  :-[

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
holy shit dude put down yer glasses and paint ur hair black and get a ship!! and a broken compass

Rep:
Level 88
KH = Ownage!
broken compass? sounds like jack sparrow

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
yeah well mate, if yer a pirate, and if yer a captain, and if ye got a compass like that, yer a real badass

Rep:
Level 88
KH = Ownage!
Arr Me matey

Rep:
Level 88
You should make your faces the second size option. It looks better that way. ;D The third one is huge...
Size 1:
Size 2:
Size 3:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
tnx halestorm for the comment =)
wow back to making faces again lmao ok ok well here are a few of what ive done just now
random stuff
Spoiler for:

ok now for 002-fighter02

and 9-cleric05

^_^ and 046-grapler01

well if you think i change it a bit maybee coz that's just the way i want it ^_^ any one else wanna do some of the rmxp default characters?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 03:21:33 PM by dollmage »

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Fighter 2 is a girl.....

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh lol she is my bad have to redo that sorry lmao(tnx for the head's up >.< totaly embarassed now hahahaha)
 have to edit that

how bout this one?

Rep:
Level 88
Ive done all the default RTP kids except for the rich kids.
Ill post em here soon :P (If people want me to)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well what im actualy looking is for more parts say hair, acc, eyes etc

Rep:
Level 87
Wow, this helps me out so much. I was afraid I would have to do the face sets from scratch. Thanks a lot. :D

Rep:
Level 88
U can all use my avvy for 102-Civilian02.
That white thing on his face is what I think is there :P

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
i have v3.1 now, is that an older version? cause the dude who made a arshes face some posts above has a coat i dont have