RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Little help with translation

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, see open out your hands and say 'imagination' and make a rainbow. Then read.

Imagine there's this game, it's in Spanish. So the menu commands and all are ofcourse easy to understand. But there's no typing (if there was it'd be in Spanish) and the words are all in Spanish.

So is there a way, some translator or something that can change the thing into English.
I could learn Spanish, but that'd be kinda stupid for just that game.

I mean, my friend's game.yeah yeah.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
I dont really know what you mean but babelfish.altavista.com that site might help

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I know babblefish, but thats just for one line. I'm kinda looking for a program that would translate the whole thing.

I think there's no such thing..
Arlen is hot.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
some people do translate old classics that they know the english speaking community want. I have no idea how they do it but perhaps if your game is popular then they may do it

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's Spiderman 2 ftw.
Arlen is hot.