RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Return after 4+ years?

Rep:
Level 87
Sp man, yo.
Wow, this place has changed so much. When I was here it only had 40-60 members :\ and I was a moderator.

I highly doubt any of you remember me or know me apart from Silverline or Crank; but Im Kenny or Hang8/Hang Eight as I'm stupidly called now :s

Back in 2001 I think it was, I used to produce charsets and stuff for the site, I didn't do much and I had school a lot back then so I ended up leaving, or something like that! I was young.  ::)

So, yeah, I found Silverline about 2 years back, god knows HOW I found him, but I did. We got talking about random stuff, I've never actually had a serious conversation with that guy, it's all crazy stuff that goes on between us :P, but it's awesome. But yeaj, we got talking and he told me about RMRK, I was instantly shocked and amazed that this site was still up and running (No, I hadn't bother to check back on it over the years) and still growing! I checked in about a year ago and never got into it, seeing as I had exams and stuff, but now I'm back after school and will most probably stay ;o.

So hey, I'm Kenny. Nice to be back , nice to meet you all aswell.

Peace.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hay Kenny, is Paul as cute in person as he is in pix? ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Sp man, yo.
Cute and sexy, yes.  ;D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you're on about my avatar, I guess so =o
bringing sexy back

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Sorry that I don't remember you. I'm only about 2-3 years on this site.

But welcome back anyway! ;8
:welcome:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome back! im new so you don't know me =o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Sorry that I don't remember you. I'm only about 2-3 years on this site.

But welcome back anyway! ;8
:welcome:

lol wut,
well anyways, welcome!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:welcome: BACK! Hahaha, smiley play. Anyways, I'm uber newb so you will most definitely not know me. But, I love you man *sniff* I missed you.

Rep:
Level 88
Well, welcome back! I'm new so I don't know you. ;9

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome back man. I remember you, yeah yeah yeah yeah.
No i don't.

Okay, welcome back and have a great time.
also, STAY.
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
During your absence the most sensitive and biggest Naruto fan joined....meh =P [Erm...4 years ago? I was 9!!]

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I joined late last year, so I do remember you. Welcome back anyway.

@Winged: I think you've been misinformed, no one could possibly be a bigger Naruto fan than me.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What horrible misfortune has your life been wrought to bring you back to this place after 4 years?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Truely, you have fallen into the maw of despair, though you may not know it yet.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
@Winged: I think you've been misinformed, no one could possibly be a bigger Naruto fan than me.

;_; I was proud of my naruto-ness

You're up to Shippuuden right?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Greetings, welcome back.
I joined a couple of months ago... when I first saw who made this topic I thought "Who?"
Lol... anyways welcome back, hope to see you around ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome back.

Im also pretty new here, so I don't know you.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Welcome back! You don't know me.
I'm Irockman1/Irock/Cory

Don't leave, please stay active. ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Try not to sound too needy, Irock, you might drive him off  ;9

Welcome back!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Irock is just looking to meet people that he hasn't pissed off yet.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
He hasn't met me yet then :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome Back! I'm new here so just call me The AlienSoldier! (just joined like 2 days ago)