RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Advanced Character Class

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey Everybody...Just need help doing one little thing.....I set up classes and grpahics for all of those classes....Now I need a way to do "2" I repeat "TWO" things please.

Number one....(I searched for 40 minutes and did not find this) Ok....How do I *Gasps for Air* Make a character change graphics and class when he reaches a certain level...

#2. How do I *Gasp* Make level restrictions on weapons. For example: You can not use Steel swords until you are level 8. How would these "Restrictions" be done?

Whoever thanks me will have their name in my Credits. Thx u Everybody.
Realms of Asmodia: 0.9% Completion
Realms of Asmodia Demo: 12% Completion

RMXP

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
OK, the first one is quite easy.

Go into the event commands menu in common events, and get a conditional branch. Make the setting: when hero reaches X level then something happens. Go into the branch with when the hero becomes that level, and insert the command "Change hero graphic" and select the graphic you want to use.
IMPORTANT: select the battler to
the next command in this string should be "Change hero class". select what class you want to change to. remember, youll want some way to replace weapons to.

If thats confusing, ask somebody who can take screenshots. my RMXP broke T_T.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Just as a note.
You should make the common event a parallel process.
Remember to turn on the triggering switch which can be set to whatever you like.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey thx guys....can anyone send a screen shop or an example of how the conditional branch should look like? While somebody helps out I'm gonna try this for myself.Thx Guys.
Realms of Asmodia: 0.9% Completion
Realms of Asmodia Demo: 12% Completion

RMXP