RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gravity?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I had to do a dumb project on gravity for school. I decided to make a simple animation to go along with my presentaion  to make it a little more enjoyable.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
... You could do better. :\

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Is that video supposed to have something to do with gravity? I don't get it. But cool ending.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
pretty neat, I understood it.

you just need to add the free fall air breaking lines around him.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Agrees with  ^
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm..the video is a bit out of sync but it's pretty good. Maybe cut out a few seconds with the dancing [which would require to you edit the song a bit as well] and made the squishing more dramatic?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
play the end of "kiwi" search youtube. its the coolest sadest story about gravity ever :'(

Rep:
Level 87
gravity sucks....i mean think of what we could do without it....besides flote into space and die
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 88
OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
all I can say is LOL
Signature goes here