RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What do you guys think about the Xenosaga trilogy?

Rep:
Level 87
It seems nearly everywhere I go I see it gets so much hate, that I personally don't think it deserves. For one, it has the most developed story I've ever seen in a video game, with a very good battle system that breaks away from the standard "Attack attack attack" that most JRPGs seem to use. The music is outstanding for the most part. (It's a shame that the non cutscene music in Episode 2 blows) It's a shame they sold so poorly. I really wish we could have seen the last three games. /:
Poke!
Can you dig it?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm extremely disappointed, and so is everyone else, because we were all expecting it to tie in with Xenogears. We were originally told that there were actually going to be upwards of 5 or 6 games, and that, possibly, episode 5 would be a remake of Xenogears. Maybe it was all rumors, but having the main character be an Uzuki didn't help matters. People WANTED it to tie in with Xenogears so bad, but it didn't.

By itself, it was pretty good. The story was well developed and interesting, and all that stuff. Though it kinda sucked how each game looked and felt like it was a completely different game, visually and gameplay wise. But like I said, hardly anybody looks at it as a new series, they look at it as if it's connected to Xenogears, and in that respect, it fails miserably.

That's the impression I get, anyway.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: