RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Neat discovery! come check it out!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
this is a way to make it so: depending on if the player bought, sold, or didn't do anything at a shop, the merchant will say a different thing!

here is an example:

i hope you all find it useful!

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I like that you have been experimenting with events. That's the way to learn ^_^
Remember that you can both sell and buy in a shop.
If you do both, then it depends on what was worth most.
If you buy for exactly the same as what you sell you will have the same amount before as after and get the didn't do anything at shop branch. (i.e. you use what you have earned, not more, not less)
It's are minor stuff, but still something you have to consider ;)

Rep:
Level 87
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
I like that you have been experimenting with events. That's the way to learn ^_^
Remember that you can both sell and buy in a shop.
If you do both, then it depends on what was worth most.
If you buy for exactly the same as what you sell you will have the same amount before as after and get the didn't do anything at shop branch. (i.e. you use what you have earned, not more, not less)
It's are minor stuff, but still something you have to consider ;)
good point. a good idea when making a game is to take out the "sell response". so if your money is not equal to your starting money, the merchant will say something nice.

good!
i dont know who you are talking to, but if it's me, then thanks! ;)

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.