RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Underrated Video Games

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What system was it on?

Broken Sword was pretty underrated, it was pretty fun too!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It was on computer. I don't think it was ever on a console

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
Stupid.

Never Ever pick Kevin Duran and Hawk.

Unless you're willing to sacrifice good classes just to even out your team, I recomend you get a new team and start over.

See, the battle system gets more complex and fun later on, when you get your other party members.
If you haven't gotten your first member, I suggest you turn back, you're still very close to the beginning.
Get Clair, she's good. And Duran is pretty good, but he has his draw backs too.
Angela at final class for Rune Master kicks so much arse. And Hawk is a must too! But don't go light with him...he blows light.
The game is so complex later on, you have to save state just to make sure you made the right choice. (over exaggerating!!! but still sort of on)
Lise is awesome, she can take down tanks, she's a power house. But you need to know what stats too.

"Stupid"? That's rude. I don't think it's your place to tell me how to play the game. All my Characters have had they're first Class Change and I just got off of the Ghost Ship. I seem to be doing just fine with my current team. Going back on Topic, I think Final Fantasy Legend was underrated.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hmmm.....I said stupid because th party has it's downers.

Having the hole group men limits your abilities in magic and healing, unless you want to sacrifice good classes just to not spend tons of money for healing items...but the mana beasts are tricky if you can't heal.
Genova is the worst though...

FFL was the original Secret of Mana. I think.

Rep:
Level 87
So what? The tougher the game, the better. In fact, if I find a way, I'll record the battle with "Genova" just to prove my point. My point being that Magic is dumb and getting in your opponents face is the way to go. And it was Final Fantasy Adventure that was the first Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu. Final Fantasy Legend was called Saga in Japan.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
If you're using zsnes you can record stuff by going into the the last tab.

hmmm...I-Ninja didn't get much media, although it was amazing.

Rep:
Level 87
I know that, but others need to have a ROM of Seiken Densetsu 3 and ZSNES to view it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I have a rom. and zsnes.

Get a recorder file.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thief: Deadly Shadows

Not too underrated but
<3

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I totally forgot...

The Shin Megami Tensei series are so underrated, it stinks. Now, I'm talking about the old ones for SNES, didn't even come out of Japan. Luckily, there are fans who translate 'em.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
One of the most unnderated video games latley was Phantasy Star Universe although it could have been longer and they couldn't have released more with extra mode it was an awesome game, the gameplay beats the hell outta WOW or city of villains

Spoiler for:
Offtopic:for the first time saw the trailer in theaters for transformers infront of shriek 3 they finally slipped in the transforming sound

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Underrated: Shininf Force(heh)
dawn of mana(i really hated it, but it doesn't deserve a 5.1 still)
stella deus(awesome rpg tactic :'()
wild arm series

btw duran hawk and kevin is a pretty dam good team.(not saying it's the best but IT DOESN'T SUCK)

kevin is a good attacking,making him warrior monk makes him healer of the team AND can attack.

having hawk with his elemental jutsu AND attacking can be replaced by angela(ok she has a magic lv 3 that does 999,so what?will you always cast magic?)
angela sucks for attacking. hawk has the highest accuracy,making him an almost perfect accuracy

duran IS duran. elemental swords moon saber or leaf saber totally pwns. and anyway,he's the powerhouse,with lise.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
dawn of mana(i really hated it, but it doesn't deserve a 5.1 still)
stella deus(awesome rpg tactic :'()
wild arm series

btw duran hawk and kevin is a pretty dam good team.(not saying it's the best but IT DOESN'T SUCK)

kevin is a good attacking,making him warrior monk makes him healer of the team AND can attack.

having hawk with his elemental jutsu AND attacking can be replaced by angela(ok she has a magic lv 3 that does 999,so what?will you always cast magic?)
angela sucks for attacking. hawk has the highest accuracy,making him an almost perfect accuracy

duran IS duran. elemental swords moon saber or leaf saber totally pwns. and anyway,he's the powerhouse,with lise.

Duran and Angela are interchangeable.

D,H,K, it's an ok team, but having Lise in the team is one of the best choices ever. Summoner and she has very high attack.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
yea i know lise pwn, she's the main attacker,up with duran,and summon which summons are dam powerful. ierno, i finished the game maybe 6 time(with people online) and never clicked with her

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You really need to get some sun. Really. leave your room and take a break for a while.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
that game isnt long to finish.
btw,i've been playing seiken for maybe 7 years now?

i finished it 6 time and i say it's about 30 hours a file.

180 hours in 7 years?..

btw,it's raining outside =D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
GTFO OUT SIDE.

Really.

The game's hardest boss must be Genova... /\-----/\
-----------------------------------------|-|()()|-|
-----------------------------------------|-|/--\|-|
-----------------------------------------|-||--||-|
-----------------------------------------|-|\__/|-|
----------------------------------------============

A bad attempt at Genova ASCII

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
lmao ur funny. you're not any better than me probably. i'm not telling you the way you should live, you shouldn't as well.

i work full time, i got school part time, i have a gf and everything's good here.

so erm.. ''GTFO'' like you would say

anyway,another under-rated game might be final fantasy 8. many disliked it as well.
maybe cause of the junctions mode? the graphics were nice back at the time, the story was awesome, the characters were cool( ok, beside squall that is [...][whatever] but i guess its his personality ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
FF9 is amazing.
FF7 is so fing over rated.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member

No way, Shining Force is amazingly popular. I've never heard anybody give it a bad rating.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i know it'S amazing dude loll.
i bought it recently.
it's just some people complaining about the game that it sux. i find it awesome
many gives it a bad rating,i don't really know why

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Speak with GOOD grammar and spelling please....  :P

Shining Force is not underrated, what are you talking about???

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Speak with GOOD grammar and spelling please....  :P

Shining Force is not underrated, what are you talking about???

are you reading people's signature? english isn't my main language. i'm trying to learn it,though. but since i learned it first as ''chat language'' i'm always ''''confused'''

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sorry...didn't know.
But could ya add spaces where they need to be?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
I don't get why you people say it's not underrated.
it's underrated, and deserves better.
shining force is an awesome game.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/shiningforceikusa/index.html?tag=result;title;0