RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pirate Vs. Ninja!!

Poll

Pirate or Ninja?

Pirate
19 (52.8%)
Ninja
17 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Rep:
Level 88
But ninja's have died out, people can still be declared legal pirates, and get permission to fire blank canon rounds at forieng ships.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Ninja are faster that have wierd contacts with fictional monsters they don't need ships that have many cool weapons they are unbeatable

My fictional pirate kills ninjas and their fictional monsters just by looking at them.
I know, not very piraty, but that's how it is.
My fictional pirate is unbeatable by ninjas.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LOOOOOOOOL @ Zeriab

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Definatley Pirates.
Definatley.
Didn't think any other way.
PIRATES PIRATES PIRATES.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
My fictional pirate kills ninjas and their fictional monsters just by looking at them.
I know, not very piraty, but that's how it is.
My fictional pirate is unbeatable by ninjas.
I must say, only a genius has logic such as this.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
Jesus, a three page thread about pirates vs. ninjas? Refresh my memory: is this 2007?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yay, Jesus is back ^-^

You forgot to tell us your choice =o

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I'd totally fuck a pirate girl.

Pirate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ninja
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Ninja why............. hmmmm cost i like the stealth and silent killing's....  8)

beside's in a sword fight pirate vs. ninja who do you think will win???
and dont tell me bout their fancy guns how can you hit them if you dont see em.

(where do you think ninja learn their arts :o)

hahaha funny vid bout limewire i like it ^_^ that means 70%of the people on earth are pirates lmao

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Ninja why............. hmmmm cost i like the stealth and silent killing's....  8)

beside's in a sword fight pirate vs. ninja who do you think will win???
and dont tell me bout their fancy guns how can you hit them if you dont see em.

(where do you think ninja learn their arts :o)

hahaha funny vid bout limewire i like it ^_^ that means 70%of the people on earth are pirates lmao

Do you really think a pirate would play fair? As soon as he started to lose he would take out his pistol and blow him to next ninjaday

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Yar har fidly dee  being a pirate is all right for me do what you want cause a pirate is free you are a pirate :P

http://pown.alluc.org/?uid=49

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
ninja, only  real men (or any woman ::) ) can wear tights, spandex, and other tight, stretchy thing.

Now if you excuse, I have to go get a new racing suit for swim practice...