RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pirate Vs. Ninja!!

Poll

Pirate or Ninja?

Pirate
19 (52.8%)
Ninja
17 (47.2%)

Total Members Voted: 36

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Exactly =P Besides..."All is fair in love and war"

~Winged

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Vote for Pirate !_!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Pirates are cooler than ninjas.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
*Point's to the pictures I attached before*

I like pirates, my fav book in fact is called "Pirates of Quentaris" but Naruto has brain washed me =D

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Don't get me wrong, Sasuke (OMG<3333333 ;____;) has brainwashed me too, but pirates still can't be beat by little pansies (despite their hawtness) who throw sharpened can-lids....

We also have Depp, who pwns...

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 10:03:53 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
thats a pirate id hit it with

[edit] the first picture, of course
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
thats a pirate id hit it with

[edit] the first picture, of course

LOL

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
;-; y u edit
bringing sexy back

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sasuke <33333

Well at least you took note of his smexyness =D

Oh and btw...Pirates 3 is coming out soon! My friend's gonna wag school just to see it O_o

~Winged

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Sasuke is only "hot" and that is it >:[ He abandoned his friends T_T

Ninjas are like "WHOOSH" and pirates are like "CLASH CLASH." Both are cool.

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
Pirates aren't little queer emo fagot losers in tights.

Uhh... isn't that just exactly what they are ???

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
What the fuck are you talking about...?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sasuke is only "hot" and that is it >:[ He abandoned his friends T_T

However that proved he liked Sakura [Well, from my eyes, he didn't kill Sakura when she said she was going to scream because he loved her <333. And also, I've been having a prediction that he kissed Sakura on the forehead before he left however the camera didn't show that <333333333333333333333333]

~Winged

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
Pirates aren't little queer emo fagot losers in tights.

Uhh... isn't that just exactly what they are ???

to Deliciously_Saucy: faggot and queer in the same insult?

to Kesshomaru: they arent emo but otherwise yes
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 87
i mainly dont like pirates becouse all they do is slaughter people and get treasure and crap like that....and just so you dont know, being slaughtered dosnt feel that great, it hurts, trust me i know :(
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Just wondering...were Ninja's hired by someone to assassinate someone/something or were they criminals?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 92
i mainly dont like pirates becouse all they do is slaughter people and get treasure and crap like that....and just so you dont know, being slaughtered dosnt feel that great, it hurts, trust me i know :(
And ninja don't  :o

@Winged: Could be both

Rep:
Level 88
@Winged: Ninjas were like leaving weapons. They were tools that got hired to assasinate a certain object. Human or item, could be both.

@Zeriab: No, ninjas didn't slaughter people. All they did was assasinate the object given in a mission.

Rep:
Level 91
Go ninjas ;_;

Rep:
Level 92
Ninjas are far closer than they should be. *begins cloning*

@Kess: Sure they did. Ninjas would have no trouble slaughtering people if that's what was necessary for completing their mission.

Rep:
Level 88
@Zeri: Not really... They would kill alot if they got a mission for it, but they wouldn't really slaughter that much. But still, you are right... A little...  xP

Rep:
Level 92
Shows which kind of ninjas you hang around with XD

Have you ever heard about the Pirate Ninja?

Rep:
Level 87
I wish i had a pony ...
FF-11 was a tough game, but i beat it! with the help of friends :) www.geocities.com/farflong41

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, just remembered:

Pirates are a wee bit better because they didn't have 6 FREAKIN' MONTHS OF STUPID FILLERS!!!! *Ahem* Go One Piece! ;D

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Ninja are faster that have wierd contacts with fictional monsters they don't need ships that have many cool weapons they are unbeatable