RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lore Legends: Hidden Myths (working title)

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
STORY

Haven't really put much thought into so far, but here's the overview of the game:
You pick your characters gender and name, then pick a guild to join. The guilds are: The Warrior Guild; The Priest Guild; The Mage Guild; and The Thief Guild (guild names are temporary). After joining a guild, you must complete various missions, all the while trying to work your way up in the guild. While it sounds rather bland and boring, there is MUCH more to it, but it all involves major spoilers.

CHARACTERS

Name: Garreth
Role: The male hero, you can change his name.

Name: Anne
Role: The female hero, you can change her name.

SCREENSHOTS

Coming soon...

DEMO

Coming soon...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:44:29 PM by Irgna »
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I'm sorry if this comes as rude but... This is probably the smallest amount of info I have ever seen on a game....
(Wait, no I heve seen one where the person just said, "I'm working on a game")

Sorry. When screens come, I'll change my opinion. ;)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Maybe some screens, and then I can comment.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Sorry about that. My mom made my get off when I was in the middle of posting, so I didn't finish. I'll update it after I finish eating (10-30 min). As long as I don't forget, that is.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, thats good.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, I just added a screenshot. I might update it again later on, but I'm kinda busy now (my folks are letting me play MMOs again after I got into a lot of trouble with them about 5 months ago).

Rep:
Level 88
The character sprites don't really fit in with the tile set. The tile set is very gritty and the characters are colorful.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
He's using that Inq indoor tileset from RPG Palace I think...bad choice mate..it sux0rz.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I might change it since his outdoor tileset isnt out, but this is what I'm using for now.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Suit yourself

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, I'm using RTP style tilesets because Inq hasn't released his outdoor tileset yet and I'm not a patient person. I'll release a demo and upload new screens soon.

EDIT: I'm redoing alot of stuff on this project. I'll put up a bunch of new info in about a week or two when I sort things out with this.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:45:29 PM by Irgna »