RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Coke or Pepsi?

Poll

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke
11 (50%)
Pepsi
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nah...I kind of like Pepsis taste better, since it's sweeter.

It's sweeter, that's not good. it's a soft drink, people expect soda and all. Pepsi has lesser soda, i know thats good for our body but if you take it like once a month then coke is nice.

Though i like juices.
yellow juice....Lolz
Arlen is hot.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I do drink both Pepsi and Coke, but I prefer Soda water, with a taste of either pear or something else.

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
It's sweeter, that's not good. it's a soft drink, people expect soda and all. Pepsi has lesser soda, i know thats good for our body but if you take it like once a month then coke is nice.

has anybody here actaully tasted pepsi and coke without knowing which was which and been able to tell the differance? because i beleive that pepsi being sweeter is just a myth
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I do drink both Pepsi and Coke, but I prefer Soda water, with a taste of either pear or something else.

Ahh...Tonic Water is alot better tasting than soda water. (You can just add lime, lemon or grapefruit to soda water and make it tonic and cut off half of th cost extra....)

Rep:
Level 89
I haven't taste Tonic water. Maybe I should try.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Orange coke wouldn't be a good mix.

Maybe Chocolate cola...

... i hope u know cola is already basically chocolate some basic ingredients like caffeine and such that are in chocolate 

Rep:
Level 89
Well, I didn't know that.

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
no it's not basically chocolate

thats like saying an egg is basically a chicken so you should oven roast it with BBQ sauce
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Orange coke wouldn't be a good mix.

Maybe Chocolate cola...

They did have chocolate coke. (Like waaaaaaaaay back, soda bars)

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
coke is more popular amoung my friends so i never really drink pepsi much. Much i dont really mind either way. Its just soda. lol Give me fruitjuice any day. lol

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese