RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Coke or Pepsi?

Poll

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke
11 (50%)
Pepsi
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Ok, Pepsi blue dosen't look normal. It looks like....water...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It looks more like flavored water.

Rep:
Level 89
Water is good.

Anymore weird flavors?

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
I dunno, I think it's only in Japan.

holy shit was that a real ad? if so then japanese ads are really differant they must REALLY like their video games there. an ad like that where i live wouldn't last a day before being shut down... neither would that drink
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Rumor has it it tastes like shit. They probably pulled it out from the market already, that video is from, like, last year or something.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
How about Coke Lemon? I have heard it should taste very good, but I haven't seen it in awhile.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I really miss Coke Lemon, and Pepsi Twist. I used to get them all the time.

Rep:
Level 89
I can read the future...

Coke Strawberry!

Rep:
Level 102
I want mint Pepsi.

It sounds good to me. :P

Rep:
Level 87
mint? idk... i don't think mint would go very well with coke... unless of course it actaully tasted like mint but most flavoring doesn't

caramelldansen forever!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Coke Lemon tastes crap to me. Lipton Ice Tea ftw if you want lemon flavored drinks =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
I want mint Pepsi.

It sounds good to me. :P

A while ago they made mint 7-up.  It tasted EXACTLY like mouthwash.  Only after serval weeks of using it I found my teeth had melted.  Mint is a bad idea.

I say Orange Coke.  Bet that hasn't been done.
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

Rep:
Level 89
Orange coke wouldn't be a good mix.

Maybe Chocolate cola...

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
Well even though I don't drink soda (very bad imma athlete) I would go with Pepsi, drank it all the time when I was younger.

Rep:
Level 87
I say Orange Coke.  Bet that hasn't been done.

maby not but anybody who would like that would like orange soda just as good

caramelldansen forever!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Comparing normal Coke and Pepsi, i'd say Coke. Coke is more of a drink, more soda n all. Pepsi gets out of soda and sweeter faster that coke.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
If you ask about coke in Turkey, on a resturant, it's 76% chance that you get Pepsi instead. It has happend to me sometimes.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Coke, always been my favorite!!! ^.~

Rep:
Level 87
If you ask about coke in Turkey, on a resturant, it's 76% chance that you get Pepsi instead. It has happend to me sometimes.

you mean they just give it to you without asking if you care? if so how do you tell the diff? they both taste exactly the same

caramelldansen forever!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
No, they don't taste alike...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Pepsi has a sweeter taste.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
And coke just has a better taste...  :)

Rep:
Level 89
Nah...I kind of like Pepsis taste better, since it's sweeter.

Rep:
Level 87
well ataully i did a taste test for pepsi and coke i tryed them both a few times and in the end devised that coke was the sweeter (btw i had no idea which cup had which in it) but could barely taste the differance

caramelldansen forever!