RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Coke or Pepsi?

Poll

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke
11 (50%)
Pepsi
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Which is the better cola?

I prefer Pepsi. It has a sweeter taste. ;D

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Mmmm... coke. Or honestly, I can't taste a difference. But coke bubbles more  ;8
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Pepsi. I don't feel so good after I drink coke, so I prefer Pepsi.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I don't notice a difference between them. If I can have either, I usually just pick pepsi cause I think the can / bottle looks cooler.

Coke lemon is <3, though.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
The worst Coke taste I ever tasted was Vanilla Coke. It tasted like ******

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Vanilla? Sounds... exciting...  ::)

Rep:
Level 89
We had it in Sweden for maybe 2 years, but they don't sell it anymore. Im glad for that, because it tasted like *****

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I hafta import it somehow  :police:

Rep:
Level 89
Good Luck with that.

Has anyone tasted Coke Zero?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I tried one once, seemed pretty bland.

I love vanilla coke, though it's hard to find around here :(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Eww, vanilla coke. I still see that stuff in stores.

I really like Pepsi Twist, but I can't find it anymore.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I <3 Coke Zero, but Pepsi ftw

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Pepsi is obviously the best, although I go with off-brand sodas, because they're cheaper and they taste better. Vanilla Big K ftw.  :tpg:
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
when I drink soda it's gotta be Pepsi. But yes Coke Vanilla TOTALLY OWNS.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
you can say what you want about vanilla coke, but didn't Pepsi come out with some sort of nasty blue raspberry flavor?  It was the first time they didn't copy cokes flavors.. and it tasted like sickness.

EDIT  aha! precious proof!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepsi_Blue
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 04:37:40 AM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Coke !_!
I'm not talking about Coca Cola here btw.

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
you can say what you want about vanilla coke, but didn't Pepsi come out with some sort of nasty blue raspberry flavor?  It was the first time they didn't copy cokes flavors.. and it tasted like sickness.

*shudders* i still have nightmares about that crap
(holy crap i read that article and jesus christ they just didn't know when to give up on it, it failed EVERYWHERE)

i pref coke mainly because of the pepsi ads on tv. you see i'm a very spiteful person so when i see a pepsi ad on tv insulting coke i go "fuck you, just for that imma go buy some coke" and so i never buy pepsi because of the tv ads. in fact any time i see some product or another insulting other products to help their sales i go buy the product they are insulting

not only that but coke is the original ,pepsi came after.

oh and of course don't forget my fave tv ad ever was made by coke "put the lime in the coke you nut" *starts bobbing head as he sings it. stops, looks around sees everybody watching him* ehehe *sweat drop*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 08:58:05 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Coke ftw! I <3 Vanilla Coke but it is pretty rare. Coke Zero is pretty nice...Diet Coke is crap.

Ohhh, also, a can of unopened normal coke will sink in water while a can of unopened diet coke will float

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

*shudders* i still have nightmares about that crap
(holy crap i read that article and jesus christ they just didn't know when to give up on it, it failed EVERYWHERE)

i pref coke mainly because of the pepsi ads on tv. you see i'm a very spiteful person so when i see a pepsi ad on tv insulting coke i go "fuck you, just for that imma go buy some coke" and so i never buy pepsi because of the tv ads. in fact any time i see some product or another insulting other products to help their sales i go buy the product they are insulting

not only that but coke is the original ,pepsi came after.

oh and of course don't forget my fave tv ad ever was made by coke "put the lime in the coke you nut" *starts bobbing head as he sings it. stops, looks around sees everybody watching him* ehehe *sweat drop*

Pepsi = Heart attack not like I'm saying coke is any better in the sugar department but hey I've tried both Pepsi and coke and i have to say i don't like original coke very much and i hate Pepsi but when it comes down to new flavors coke has Pepsi beaten its almost Pepsi thinks there drinks are better by putting more sugar or vanilla in there drinks its gross coke is just a hint of vanilla ..... anyway i prefer coke even though i cant drink
processed soda because of all the artificial  crap they put in it so yeah Coke FTW.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Wish I had vanilla. BTW, if you compare the ingredients, do they differ much?

Rep:
Level 89

I have never seen that soda before. But it dosen't sound like a good soda.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

I have never seen that soda before. But it dosen't sound like a good soda.

It looks like this:

The Final Fantasy 12 potion  ;8

Rep:
Level 89
Lol...

does it taste good?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I dunno, I think it's only in Japan.

Rep:
Level 102
Lol, damn that Japanese advertising.