RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Suikoden Duelling System?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I'll start it today when I get back

EDIT: Alright, it's looking pretty good so far. I just started working on it for about an hour and I am over half done. I will complete it probably later tonight or tomorrow. The first version will be very basic, since as I have said, I am not exactly sure about the specifics of the system. Then, you guys will come in and tell me what is wrong / what is not included that should be, and then I will rework it into a better version, which will be v 1.0.

It will be DBS style, and then I will eventually make a version compatible w/ ccoa's for you dollmage. (It actually is compatible already, but it isn't in the same style)

:D ccoas cbs hehehe tnx ma8 ^_^ you made me smile till my ear lmao

Rep:
Level 87
You're my hero! ^__________^
Poke!
Can you dig it?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Same, I'd love to see how the script works out in the game so I can try to study it a tiny bit ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Okay, well it is done, actually. I will post it soon.

It is only a beta version. I'll need your help to bug test it and stuff. Add stuff, make stuff better, since you guys are the ones who have played the game.
I'll post a link once I make the topic.

@moo: well, you're going to have to wait a little to examine the script. I don't feel like commenting it tonight. Feel free to take a look, of course. I'm still just a beginner, so nothing I do is very complicated.

Rep:
Level 87
Alright, mate. I'll be sure to give you any bug I find. >_> Thanks a lot, too. I really, really appreciate it.
Poke!
Can you dig it?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I am enjoying :D cant believe you did it ^_^,

ehh i know this stuff are easy on you scripter guys hehe >.< wish

i know how to script

Rep:
Level 87
Wow, thank you so much!!
Poke!