RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lost Land Legends

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I have decided to make yet agian another new series, this new one has been inspired by a manga series I once made, and now I'm gonna put it in RPG form.

The story goes as this...

LLR-Episode 1: The Arrival
LLR-Episode 2: A new world
LLR-Episode 3: Amaglamation
LLR-Episode 4: Light and Dark

Right now I'm going to start on Episode 2. Here's how the story goes. this is a spoiler for Episode 1:

The main hero, who is named Brad Lamelin, was just a normal high school kid in a every day life, till he finds some chick named Lura. She was mysterious in many ways. But shortly after, enemies from Punks to Monsters have attempted to kidnap her. Then after goin through all these monsters and demons the true enemy which was inside his best friend Dyne, was searching for a certain artifact and use Lura's powers to activate it and begin global rule, but gets stopped by Brad and his allies, but shortly after, he, and Dyne are supposively killed, but really, they are transported to another planet, while Lura and Brad's friends are wondering if he's alive or dead. Which brings to Episode 2.

The main hero, Brad Lamelin, who is on planet Gaia (you may remember this name from the Phantasia Series), now has amnesia and has forgotten what he has recently gone though, he remembers some of his friends and some of the events, but something more bigger his keeping him from remembering the biggest thing, but now he must rediscover who he is and finish what he started back on Earth.

There is more to come for the series, I have started on it already. I have made custom characters what not. Some I must thank Skie for helping on. And yeah, hopefully Episode 2 won't take me more than 2 months the longest.  Cause when you beat the game, you will transfer the data from this and go on to Episode 3, and continues on from there. XD.

For charactes you only control 3.

-Brad Lamelin-
The hero of this tragic tale. He's going to be exploring a new world and won't
know a single thing about it, which is going to be fun watching him think of where he is. ^_^

-Cherry Tere-
The heroine (i guess... :S) she uses the gun. She also has inherited a
mysterious power, but that isn't revealed till later on. Her abilities with
machines is quite incredible.

-Rezard Rokusho-
The calm, cool, and collected guy. He and Cherry is teaching Brad the ropes around in Gaia.
And he too has inherited a power that he has kept from the world, it is connected to an
ancient race that existed in Earth and Gaia.

Gameplay:
The game plays like my Phantasia Games, where you equip the Magic Crafts and you gain
spells (I always seemed to like the learning system that way.)

Also, you won't notice it in the game, but there is a emotion system in the game, depending
on what choices or what events you decide to do will make your allies think of you etc, and
sometimes it will alter the storyline and have hidden scenes etc.

Here's the Screens.

Alright, now before you decide to download the demo here are some things you want to watch out for.
Due to an incident that happened recently a lot of my maps dissapeard, but I manged to find them, but one of my major maps had to be remade again, you'll find out easily, the game SHOULD BE playable. So if there are
mistakes alert me right away.

Alright here is the demo:
http://rapidshare.de/files/13671237/LLG_Game.zip.html

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Once again, the J-Man makes another great game! Can't wait this is finished. 8)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
great mapping, ill have to play this. say, are you experienced? ive never seen you before

Quote from: Lord Dante
great mapping, ill have to play this. say, are you experienced? ive never seen you before

Ha ha ha, I wouldn't go that far >_> But I have been in the business for 6 years now. ^_^ I just know the common sense stuff, all the complicated crap I'm not too much of a wiz on, I'm mainly good with the events and other small stuff :P

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
cool. so, howcome you just joined?

ah, holy damn, cant spam...

so, i dislike the rm2k and rm2k3 versions because of the font...do you encounter reading problems with it to? the screenshots look decent

A great place these forums are, I just usually don't have time to hang
that much. <_<

Depending on what font you use will you be able to see the text, it also depends on what version you're using.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
The font problems are easily fixed. In fact, some of the fonts can look quite nice.

And he didn't just join, he joined in October, he's just not very active.

But the game looks promising. I like your maps as well.
:tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wait a sec, change the font? how?

...looks good though, hae to re DL it, my comp crashed the 1st time i tried.