RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Error?

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Somethings gone wrong for me...  noone has posts number anymore, instead they have member number and level.  Could someone tell me what the heck is wrong?

p.s.  Yay, I was finally the first person to notice something!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 07:01:25 PM by WcW »
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Ohh, yeah. I have that too. What's goin' on?  ???
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It must be something new! Maybe check announcements? That's what I'm going to do right now...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I try...

But they said nothing. How do I level up? I just have... to... struggle...  ;8 Level up!

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Huh?  While you, Ferenn, are lesser than me, you have a lower level,  but while the King of Cows is greater than me, he is a zero... hmm...  I'm thinking hacks, just like what happened to hbgames.org.   Which would be terrible, cuz none of their posts are in proper condition now...
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Silverline's working on a script. He'll explain it when it's complete.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Rmxp's reeeeally * up. Good thing it's nothing bad.  ;8

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Ahhh.... so its a new level system.  I hope it helps you go from "Learning RPG Maker" somehow...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yeah, right now he's having troubles with the coding.

This is as close to an explanation as you'll get. :O
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=171568.0

EDIT:
THIS JUST IN!
<Silverline> HI. THE CURRENT LEVEL NUMBERS ARE BULLSHIT. IGNORE THEM. THANKS.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Huh... now we know where Silverline gets the design for the place.  And how dare he say this is his forum!! One, this is really the property of whoever owns the server, not a profile called Silverline, and two, this forum is the property of the owner of the profile called Crankeye.

P.S. - Check out the attachment.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 07:41:11 PM by WcW »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This is pretty much silver's forum. Crankeye created it and Silver pays and admins it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Huh... now we know where Silverline gets the design for the place.  And how dare he say this is his forum!! One, this is really the property of whoever owns the server, not a profile called Silverline, and two, this forum is the property of the owner of the profile called Crankeye.

Hi. I own the server =o

You should probably read this topic: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16956.0.html

:)
bringing sexy back

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Read my post.  A profile named Silverline does not own this server, the owner of the profile named Silverline owns it.   See my point?  So, in effect, you do not own it,  silverline, your owner owns it.  Edit:  Did you de-rep me for that?  That's mean...

Rep:
Level 102
Locked.
Oh wait, I can't lock stuff.

Don't argue with the Silverline. Silverline owns it.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I own my own profile? That person posting on that other site under the name Silverline that Irock linked is also me.

Read my post.  A profile named Silverline does not own this server, the owner of the profile named Silverline owns it. See my point?  So, in effect, you do not own it,  silverline, your owner owns it.

Paradox? That "owner" is me.
bringing sexy back

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
No, the all-powerful human force behind Silverline owns it, but if you call that force Silverline, then Silverline does own it, but that's starting to lead into some confusing logic there.  So I won't say anything more.

EDIT:  No, Silverline, you don't own it, your owner owns it, get it? 

P.S.  You know, posting is effecting MY level positively.  Weird.

Rep:
Level 102
You're just spamming now.

He owns it, that's the deal.

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
Okay, for one,  the point I'm trying to get across is that user profiles are the real ones posting these, and that Silverline is not the person who owns this, because "Silverline" is just an account.   The real person who owns is his creator, because a user profile can't host a server... I think.

Anyway, if Silverline reads this, maybe it has something to do with whats already in the profiles, mine's going up as I post, and from what your thread there says, the new account is working fine, too.   Of course, I'm no good at programming, but maybe you should restart the server.  That might fix it.

Rep:
Level 102
Are you trying to sound retarded or something?

That's like somebody saying "Oh, I just listened to dave telling me this story an hour ago" and you chiming in and "correcting them" by saying that they didn't listen to Dave, but Dave's voice.

When people refer to "Silverline", they're referring to
Spoiler for:
ME :o

It's like you're making some petty lame attempt at sounding smart or "deep" :/

Either way, the level feature will either stay and eventually work, or it'll disappear.

:lock:
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lets make it simple.

Roph (owner of the profile "silverline") owns the server.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun